Japaneses Hot Various Pics # 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...

2 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

So your saying you have eaten Frog Leg's      Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon        Hmmm  :biggrin:     

Lol, in fact I've eaten them many times. I go to a Chinese Restaurant,  authentic one, and the fry them skin on in a spicy garlic sauce , and they are absolutely delicious! Of course they taste like chicken but the meat texture is a little softer than chicken. And they are very crispy on the outside when eaten right away. Thank you for listening to " Ashley's weird food" reviews. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, in fact I've eaten them many times. I go to a Chinese Restaurant,  authentic one, and the fry them skin on in a spicy garlic sauce , and they are absolutely delicious! Of course they taste like chicken but the meat texture is a little softer than chicken. And they are very crispy on the outside when eaten right away. Thank you for listening to " Ashley's weird food" reviews. 

Try some Rocky Mountain Oysters.   Could be known as Cowboy Caviar, Prairie Oysters or Swinging Sirloin in the US.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Try some Rocky Mountain Oysters.   Could be known as Cowboy Caviar, Prairie Oysters or Swinging Sirloin in the US.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Hi Stn, I had them in Montana on vacation last year, and ate them as a bet. We met a couple at a brewery in Yellowstone. If they knew me they would have never bet me, since ii was gonna try them anyway! Lol.they were breaded and deep fried. I loaded them with hot sauce and they were delicious! The texture was kinda weird. Which is why I may never eat them again. They were better than real oysters which I hate. No big deal, ill take Guy oysters over any others, they're a favorite snack of mine! Lol Have you ever tried them? Rocky mountain, not Guys! Heehee

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Stn, I had them in Montana on vacation last year, and ate them as a bet. We met a couple at a brewery in Yellowstone. If they knew me they would have never bet me, since ii was gonna try them anyway! Lol.they were breaded and deep fried. I loaded them with hot sauce and they were delicious! The texture was kinda weird. Which is why I may never eat them again. They were better than real oysters which I hate. No big deal, ill take Guy oysters over any others, they're a favorite snack of mine! Lol Have you ever tried them? Rocky mountain, not Guys! Heehee

You will likely never eat them again when you find out they are made from Bull Testicles.   :biggrin:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol I knew what they  are. That's why I said I like my Guys " oysters " better.

We were at a restaurant a few years ago we just ordered normal meals and the table across from us ordered Mountain Prairie Oysters with a few sides to go along with it. I heard the one guy say they were quite tasty. Then I said to the guy do you know what those are made of and he never knew so I told him.  He didn't believe me so I told him to ask the waitress when she came to the table.  He asked her and you never seen someone move so fast to the washroom to try and make himself throw up what he ate.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4