8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't get too familiar with them at the latest in three months these two couples will be gone.

if they had got rid of three quarter of all other apartments, I wouldn't even have noticed that; most of them like Lisa's or Clara's flats for example  are so boring that I never click on them; perhaps those people will stay only 3 months, but there's a chance it's gonna be an entertaining 3 months, not an annoying and dull 3 months what unfortunately very often happens in vhtv

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I like the 6 previews bar. I would miss it 

At one point I remember they had the preview bar underneath the main window, I wonder why they scrapped that idea as it made more sense.

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

If I can do it***"*"******😀😀

Talk about giving you of all people ammunition!!.The preview bar IS the 6 little pictures of other Apts. At the bottom of the VH screen?Go on slay me.😥😥

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Talk about giving you of all people ammunition!!.The preview bar IS the 6 little pictures of other Apts. At the bottom of the VH screen?Go on slay me.😥😥

Well was just thinking how observant you are and counting up to six 😉

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Just In said:

At one point I remember they had the preview bar underneath the main window, I wonder why they scrapped that idea as it made more sense.

preview bar underneath was definitely better than now, but you're correct, they scrapped it almost immediately; fuck knows why, cause in fact, that was  more user friendly.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well was just thinking how observant you are and counting up to six 😉

But you must admit that it was more user friendly(hold on just checking Waldi's reply)yeah user friendly.See I know what I am talking about.😀😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

preview bar underneath was definitely better than now, but you're correct, they scrapped it almost immediately; fuck knows why, cause in fact, that was  more user friendly.

Remember when it was under and you could scroll horizontally though every apartment, at least they were a size which you could fucking see what was going on better, then, as you say it was almost immediately scrapped. Tossers.

• Like 2