1 minute ago, firewall said:

ok thanks ,seems to be a good casting this time but if they stay just three months it will be short

might be rotation system, something like barca apartments

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm totally fine with that. Casahot rotated faster and it was fine. I can dig this! Horny, hot, sluts coming and going. Fine by me!

this works very well in rlc, unfortunately girls act too soft to my taste; but they're very nice indeed

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

I remember nicole asked here what we want to see, this is why I ask if it's her or not behind this apartment in spain

No. It`s SpyGasm refugees. VH -> SpyGasm - VH = Stella&Stephan. Therefore, almost certainly - Stella&Stephan.Moreover,  Wilma lived in same house in Colombia with Stella&Stephan.

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

I remember nicole asked here what we want to see, this is why I ask if it's her or not behind this apartment in spain

and I remember nicole asked also if we wants a "girls on vacation" apartment similar of rlc

Just now, Amy3 said:

They are basically out of work models so yeah, they are amazing! But, the pricing on RLC is too much just to see a bunch of hot girls in lingerie.

too expensive for what actually girls offer to us; absolutely

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. It`s SpyGasm refugees. VH -> SpyGasm - VH = Stella&Stephan. Therefore, almost certainly - Stella&Stephan.Moreover,  Wilma lived in same house in Colombia with Stella&Stephan.

And Leyla live in same house in Estonia with them..

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

and I remember nicole asked also if we wants a "girls on vacation" apartment similar of rlc

Yes.. but that is totally different of this pro people around. The only similarity is the country where they are