So this place basically consists of two couples who do not swap. One of them trying to be funny and interesting and show some naughty fun and the other one webcamming many hours a day and staying in their room a lot. It's like when Daniel & Domi have guests and make party and many people complain about here. Only with the difference at this place is less interaction plus a lot of webcamming. So the question I ask myself why open this place in sunny Spain? There is no outside area with a pool or something like that. They could have opened it in Antarctica and there would be no difference at all. To sum it up it would really surprise me when this place is going to be successful...

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

So this place basically consists of two couples who do not swap. One of them trying to be funny and interesting and show some naughty fun and the other one webcamming many hours a day and staying in their room a lot. It's like when Daniel & Domi have guests and make party and many people complain about here. Only with the difference at this place is less interaction plus a lot of webcamming. So the question I ask myself why open this place in sunny Spain? There is no outside area with a pool or something like that. They could have opened it in Antarctica and there would be no difference at all. To sum it up it would really surprise me when this place is going to be successful...

So, here you complain about the lack of swapping, but then when someone does the same to your friends, you defend and protect those tenants. And besides, these people seems to actually enjoy camming. who knows what their motivations are for doing what they do. This is the point that I have been trying to get through to you. You defend and protect your chosen tenants and then come out to lash out at the unworthy ones. I have to wonder if you were not friends with Melissa if you would be making the same comments about the lack of swapping elsewhere. Likewise, if you were friends with these tenants, if you would say the same. It seems to me that the first thing a tenant should do when joining is befriend you. Don't be upset with me please. I'm not with you. Just making a point.

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, here you complain about the lack of swapping, but then when someone does the same to your friends, you defend and protect those tenants. And besides, these people seems to actually enjoy camming. who knows what their motivations are for doing what they do. This is the point that I have been trying to get through to you. You defend and protect your chosen tenants and then come out to lash out at the unworthy ones. I have to wonder if you were not friends with Melissa if you would be making the same comments about the lack of swapping elsewhere. Likewise, if you were friends with these tenants, if you would say the same. It seems to me that the first thing a tenant should do when joining is befriend you. Don't be upset with me please. I'm not with you. Just making a point.

Complaining? No I just wrote my point of view. It's a fact they don't swap. I did not make fun of them or insult them. I was not lashing on them at all. Pointing out there is no difference between other places some people including you sometimes complain about is just another fact. It is my view of voyeurism

However it does not surprise your mantra talking about favorite tenants must be written here again too. This was at no point any topic of what I wrote.