18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess Alexa is most likely one of the most boring girls ever on VH...

Seems her issues wasn't only at spygasm lool she is very social 😁

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems like Wilma & Elvis are packing. Well they won't be missed 😁

Month ending 

17 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems like Wilma & Elvis are packing. Well they won't be missed 😁

personaly I liked watching this hot blonde on VH and on bonga, hope they will continue camming 

25 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

@StnCld316 don't know how will be working here, if just the names removed... but to let you know that Wilma&Elvis "Bedroom" already was removed from the site. Even if their names (probably forgotten) still are referred on the realm not exclusive to subscribers

I never had a Separate Board for the Bedrooms. Everything just gets Posted in this Topic.  Then when any changes happen then just have to change the names on the Topic Title and the Main Board Apartment Title.  When enough pages get accumulated then I'll split and begin a New Topic.    Since this Apartment was part of the Former Spygasm crowd Names will likely change quite often. No one stays in one spot for too long.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I never had a Separate Board for the Bedrooms. Everything just gets Posted in this Topic.  Then when any changes happen then just have to change the names on the Topic Title and the Main Board Apartment Title.  When enough pages get accumulated then I'll split and begin a New Topic.    Since this Apartment was part of the Former Spygasm crowd Names will likely change quite often. No one stays in one spot for too long.

So wilma&elvis can be removed now 

aaa.JPG.ed62a01638b0c5b4ddc7d1c7fb7c2d2f.JPG

• Like 1