Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Paul is very much like a kept man. He doesn't appear to have any friends male or female. Normally it's party time when the wife goings a way for a few days.

This is true. Or at least, go out and enjoy the city. But, unfortunately there is a lack of motivation, as I see it, on his part. 

• Like 2

Just now, esanders9863 said:

By Paul being there still qualifies as real life, so RLC probably sees no problem with it and according to some people they probably don't have a problem with it either, but as for me I have chose to personally not tune in to see Paul

Mate I was thinking if the misses is away it's party time, mates over for a card game. Pizza do all the things the misses won't let me do normally. Isn't that real life stuff?

• Like 4

Mate I was thinking if the misses is away it's party time, mates over for a card game. Pizza do all the things the misses won't let me do normally. Isn't that real life stuff?

Evidently, only if you are married. Which Paul is not.

I guess Leora laid down the law before she left or maybe she didn't have to when it comes to Paul

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

P.S Hirer a stripper, what happens when the misses is away she doesn't need to know lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, scutus said:

SIR, I  HIGHLY RECCOMEND THAT YOU GET SOME EARPLUGS.   Or get yourself fixed !!!😖

I guess I did a poor job at making a joke. I was not trying to offend an one in here. I apologize !

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, upyourass said:

I guess I did a poor job at making a joke. I was not trying to offend an one in here. I apologize !

Apology, accepted. My avatar felt the hit !

• Like 2