Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

Hi Pepe, ah ah ah yes i know, but it's fiew months i ask all the  CC members to using the right topic for sharing... and since my first request that never changing, see how much pages  is without videos just here on the Leora topic vidéos. The best thing you already can said, is i'm right and members need to change bad habit, for a good  views on all topics. But unfortunatly you just can said " But yet here you are taking up a almost a whole page with your text " It's always easier to make a remark or critisism than to correct one's mistakes.  hehe yeah, you see i respond to you in the right topic "Topic CHAT"

Have a nice day

Salut Pepe, ah ah ah oui je sais, mais cela fait déjà quelques mois que je demande à tous les membres du CC d'utiliser le bon sujet pour le partage ... et depuis ma première demande ça ne change pas, vois combien de pages sont sans vidéos juste ici dans  le sujet vidéos Leora. La meilleure chose que vous puissiez déjà dire, c’est que j’ai raison et que les membres doivent changer de mauvaise habitude pour obtenir un bon point de vue sur tous les sujets. Mais malheureusement, vous pouvez juste dire " Mais pourtant, ici, vous prenez presque une page entière avec votre texte". C'est toujours plus facile de faire une remarque ou de critiquer que de corrigé ses erreurs. héhé ouais, vous voyez que je vous réponds dans le bon sujet "Topic CHAT"

Hail CC

Hello to all lovers of the goddess, glad to see that some continues to share in the Leora topics, thank you all.

From today I decided to change my way of sharing with you whether you are Basic or Premium Members will take a look (not both, you will not see anything lol) in the new topic I just created

A partir d'aujourd'hui j'ai décidé de changer ma façon de partager avec vous que vous soyez Membres Basic ou Premium allez jeter un oeil (pas les deux, sinon vous ne verrez rien mdr) dans le nouveau topic que je viens de créer. 

A lot of sharing to come in the Leora Goddess Topics ... stay connected / Beaucoup de partages à venir dans les sujets de la déesse Leora ... Restez connectés

"CHUUUT Top Label"  by Rod001 is Back / "CHUUUT Top Label"  par Rod001 est de retour

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

Hail CC

CHUUUT 2019.jpg

You know everyone in the world has 24 hours in a day and everyone chooses what's important to them for that time, and as for me that was an important part of why I started admiring her so much, because she used to always reserved some of her precious time for us and in turn I started reserving my precious time for her, but lately her precious time for us seems to be fading less and less..... so the only hope for me is to continue paying my membership fee each month and hope Beyond hope that she restart reserving some of her precious time for us

• Like 1

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

You know everyone in the world has 24 hours in a day and everyone chooses what's important to them for that time, and as for me that was an important part of why I started admiring her so much, because she used to always reserved some of her precious time for us and in turn I started reserving my precious time for her, but lately her precious time for us seems to be fading less and less..... so the only hope for me is to continue paying my membership fee each month and hope Beyond hope that she restart reserving some of her precious time for us

I could be wrong but unfortunately I think this is the new dynamic we will see for the foreseeable future. long gone are the halcyon days we all remember, and i don't see those days returning unless Paul gets a job or this apartment becomes a free cam again. 

I've got 7 days left to run and that's me out of here. As you say time (and money) are precious and for the time i've managed to see Leora over the last 4 weeks, its no longer worth it for me 🙂 

• Like 2

Right now at this moment we have a very short window before she decides to go to bed, so why put your panties on at this time, at least give us something a little extra to look at before you go to bed, and based on the RLC live popular cameras, a lot of people eyes are agreeing with me

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now at this moment we have a very short window before she decides to go to bed, so why put your panties on at this time, at least give us something a little extra to look at before you go to bed, and based on the RLC live popular cameras, a lot of people eyes are agreeing with me

Well look who decided to take her panties off, and I guess what prompt this decision was probably only to flex her Image to regain her top popular live camera views, but as far as leading to anything else before she goes to bed, it's anyone's guess

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well look who decided to take her panties off, and I guess what prompt this decision was probably only to flex her Image to regain her top popular live camera views, but as far as leading to anything else before she goes to bed, it's anyone's guess

Magic eight ball says highly unlikely try again later.