Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Time for Paul to go on a vacation, now.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that's going to happen somehow, who'd look after him, he struggles in the apartment how would he cope in a strange place

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I could be wrong, but I don't think that's going to happen somehow, who'd look after him, he struggles in the apartment how would he cope in a strange place

Easy fix, just send them off with day by day and maybe if needed hour-by-hour instructions.... like a human flowchart

1 hour ago, RAME said:

il y a une personne qui peut me dire depuis combien de temps que leora dort.

Environ 14 heures mais elle continuait à se réveiller parce que Paul se sentait seul, alors en réalité seulement 8 heures

1 hour ago, RAME said:

il y a une personne qui peut me dire depuis combien de temps que leora dort.

Elle déprime de ne plus nous montrer sa chatte et son cul.
Elle l'a écrit sur son Instagram, en langage codé. 

• Like 1

At this point don't worry I won't say I will be disappointed if she doesn't give us a welcome back bate, because I've been reminded numerous times that this is "real life" and "it's not up to us to tell them what to do" or "to expect anything special" and the last thing that's been banged in my head from certain people is "just enjoy that is real life"..... but to be totally honest of my true feelings is yes I will be disappointed, and I will just leave it at that

• Like 2

For any perhaps wondering, it is likely that Mr. Part-Time will now be around for awhile and following her around like a cub or pup does its mother, especially considering that it was not able to be that way for 3 to 4 days in her absence. Perhaps one reason for that type of behavior could be attributed to being what many refer to as a momma's boy syndrome, or perhaps another could be attributed merely to laziness. Then again, perhaps that type of behavior could be attributed to a combination of factors including both of the previous mentioned reasons, along with a noticeable higher level of pandering from him towards her since he decided to only be employed on an occasionally part-time basis. It has been evident that he is not completely foolish, as it is likely that he realizes the detrimental effect that the choice of his decision has had as he knows that the income he receives now is only a fraction or part of what it was when he was employed more on a full time basis and as it seems certain that he tests the waters so to speak in attempts to make sure that her feelings concerning him have not changed, or are not changing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                The previous statements of opinion are not insinuating or implying in any way that the intriguing woman of the residence does not deserve or should not receive any attention or affection from her chosen person to be involved in a relationship with, because she certainly does and should. Not just merely in any part because of someone being concerned or worried as to whether or not her feelings may still be the same, or whether or not they may be changing perhaps due to what may have been some poor choices or decisions by that someone else. Still, it is apparent that either she does not realize that type of behavior has been occurring, or that perhaps she does and just condones it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  In any case, it's no wonder or surprise that the members or subscribers who have cancelled subscriptions to the project have done so, with what has seemed to almost certainly be a noticeable and slow steady decline in occasions of occurrences of interest that would be considered enough such to continue any such subscriptions. It seems that the project has become more of a ruse or ploy in a sense that some of the tenants seem to more so than not, merely care of residence cam attention for build up of point accumulation for extra bonus compensation added onto a monthly subsistence allowance that the tenants receive along with a bill free residence. Perhaps it may really be time to move on and give up on the subject of the project, as it may not be completely and genuine "Real Life" as the project site title so implies. It certainly has been seeming that way more and more so recently and for some time now. It's no doubt the funds could certainly be used elsewhere and perhaps on subjects of more importance.

• Like 4