Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

34 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I have also seen him using maximum restraint, compassion, and patience with her when she got emotionally out of control. Either he has a good side that he won't show or share; or there's some kind of magical glue that holds them together. She certainly could get any man she wanted in a New York minute. Just my speculation.

If you've got them figured out, let us know. I've spent years and gotten nowhere.

Well I guess this song can clear it up a tiny bit

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Good and Bad, I'll find out tomorrow if I need a follow up operation.

Great idea, my wife maybe interested in joining in.

Oh my, hope you get good news. Do you play Texas Hold'Em? It's fun and easy to learn, and you can play it all night! Let me know how how your medical situation works out,  praying it's all good news

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

there's some kind of magical glue that holds them together. 

Foamy, if you could bottle " that magical glue " , and sell it to the newlyweds. You would put the divorce attorneys out of business.  😊

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Foamy, if you could bottle " that magical glue " , and sell it to the newlyweds. You would put the divorce attorneys out of business.  😊

I would, but some married couples really should break up. Not that I'm naming names...

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora must have been busy while on holidays, sleeping with a rolled up towel between her legs.

I don't believe it's a towel,  it looks like it's part of the covers but towel or not, her butt looks nice even in black and white and it's nice to see it again

• Like 3