Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

57 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

NOT HAPPY JAN

Wish Leora would stay in the apartment and Paul would go out more!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Wish Leora would stay in the apartment and Paul would go out more!

I think you meant to say...

Wish Leora would stay in the apartment and Paul would go away permanently! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

I think you meant to say...

Wish Leora would stay in the apartment and Paul would go away permanently! 

I'm happy to take one for the Team at CC and move in to take over Paul's spot.

• Like 1

hmmm....FTS - it did crossed my mind that RLC might want to get rid of CC with latest moves....

As for our Queen and her pet(ty one) I dont see them that way. Unfortunately they have none - none whatsoever - social life. So...our Queen is left in a bubble not even knowing what else is going around... She's an explorer, mostly by herself and even that -mostly about her body. But that just takes more time. Hey, it's over 5,6,7 years of solitude...  And, at least for me - we're not getting any younger, hehe...

For sure - screw the RLC and...I want my Queen back but it's just up to her. To get back or - to leave the project. I trust she has the power to do one or another.

As for us - we will always have sweet (&never fulfilled, hehe) memories...  😉 

Kiss to the Queen!

🙂

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm happy to take one for the Team at CC and move in to take over Paul's spot.

My Aussie friend you are like 100th on the list waiting for Leora's call. I'm not sure my order but I have watched this woman mature sexually from only fucking and swallowing to starting to pleasure herself. It has been amazing to watch. They have never been a couple to have sex often. Like once every 10 days or so. Now with the masturbation she "performs: for us much more often. Paul has never been able to get his reasonably sized cock REAL hard and last long enough for her to orgasm and that will never change. I just want to spend a couple days pleasuring her in ways I haven't seen them do on line yet.

• Like 2

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Right now each month I am paying a total of $70 for membership and replay fees so can someone please tell me based on recent activity in this sexless apartment, is this actually worth that much money each month.

Short answer is no.

Just do lower tier and find someone willing to share videos with you. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now each month I am paying a total of $70 for membership and replay fees so can someone please tell me based on recent activity in this sexless apartment, is this actually worth that much money each month.

The thing is, if Leora would get off her bate-less butt a little more often, like she used to do and more capable of doing, I wouldn't mind paying the $70 of my hard-earned money to RLC

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

The thing is, if Leora would get off her bate-less butt a little more often, like she used to do and more capable of doing, I wouldn't mind paying the $70 of my hard-earned money to RLC

No need for $70.  $44.95 is all it takes.  :biggrin:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

You appear to forget the one factor that's seriously cramping her style, that's the overweight dark cloud, AKA Paul

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

You appear to forget the one factor that's seriously cramping her style, that's the overweight dark cloud, AKA Paul

Oh please that's something I don't buy anymore because Leora is more capable of going into the bathroom,  bedroom or the guest room like she has done before when Paul was home on numerous occasions

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No need for $70.  $44.95 is all it takes.  :biggrin:

Once RLC start offering free replays then and only then I can actually keep up with any activity that happened when I'm working and only pay the basic monthly fee minus the replay fee

• Upvote 1