Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

Just now, firewall said:

he don't use condomn and he cum inside her, he don't let the time for her for suck his dick and only one boring position,

hakeem the train is here no doubt with that !

Hep,he needs to let the girls to take the lead more.

Just now, ze81 said:

Hep,he needs to let the girls to take the lead more.

I have less and less respect for hakeem, he fuck the girls like a job and more faster it is and more it's good, I have not the envy to continue watch him

• Like 1

à l’instant, rickiesteel a dit :

This girl dont no about the cameras ......

She knows about the cameras but thinks Hakeem switches them off - that's what he told her last time

In my opinion there are two potential scenarios when it comes to this apartment.

1.  They are an actual couple, Hakeem is cheating on Asia and is a real asshole.

2.  They are not a couple and all the hiding of Asia's stuff and sneaking around is just an act to fuck with us the viewers.

I'll let you all decide which is more fucked up. :dodgy:

2 minutes ago, franklin said:

She knows about the cameras but thinks Hakeem switches them off - that's what he told her last time

this guy abuses all the girls with asia includes and is here just for his ass I stop here with him and rlc I move to Vh now there is my favorite couple there (isa/bart) bye all

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

this guy abuses all the girls with asia includes and is here just for his ass I stop here with him and rlc I move to Vh now there is my favorite couple there (isa/bart) bye all

Any type of abuse you see were is multiplied by several times in VH.

• Upvote 1

ciao bacio, spero davvero che questo non è il caso che Hakeem non tradisce l'Asia o che Hakeem in realtà non dire che si spegne cam ... Non credo RLC permette questo non riesco a pensare così ... .