Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

19 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If this young man works for Microsoft as someone had indicated he may have been traveling for business. Based upon his hours I guess he does phone support for their Office 365 product line. I know they have offices in the Czech Republic as well as numerous locations in India.

he probably told one of the girls. However, I doubt it. The standard equipment of every Microsoft employee includes a surface. However, I have not seen any with him.

one of the many contradictions in this apartment.

Hakeem asked for Asia's work schedule this evening and she confirmed 19.30 to midnight local time.

So, approximately a 3-4 hour window for him to indulge in his secret hobby of Lace-making and Macramé

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, franklin said:

Hakeem asked for Asia's work schedule this evening and she confirmed 19.30 to midnight local time.

So, approximately a 3-4 hour window for him to indulge in his secret hobby of Lace-making and Macramé

LOL. Also when he gets together with like-minded young women to play chess and discuss politics.

• Like 1

A little more information from a conversation they had about Asia's work.  It appears that Asia does work in hospitality as a hostess at "one of the best clubs in Prague".  The club has seating for 70 and standing for 30, and the government often pays for hospitality for visiting Americans, paying by the hour and with fees of up to 1 million CZK.  Asia said that sometimes the government also pays for their hotel and flights.  Hakeem has been there before and was shocked at the cover charge - CZK300 to stand, CZK550 for seating.

By the way, the program I use to enhance the audio track is freeware called Audacity.  You simply run Audacity at the same time as the live or replay stream.  The audio can then be processed to filter out noise and make their voices very clear.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, kris66 said:

This apartment is more boring than watching Paul sleep.

When people are in  is actualy one of the most interesting,but lately is empty for long hours and indeed is boring in that times.