Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

36 minutes ago, rickiesteel said:

if these two dont start fucking soon they should get rid of both ....probably wont because its RLC's cash cow .....one sleeping on sofa the other in bed there like a married couple

If you see what Hakeem has ben fucking, Asia is better off to make her snatch off limits to Hakeem.  It helps stops the spreading of STD's.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

You can see jack shit Harley...so how can you comment...?But neither can I right now, either, though ha...but it's good fun.
I haven't got a great source of info that you do, but, apparently, when he has these very average girls back at his, he hides ALL Asia's stuff in the bedroom beforehand, all the evidence he's in a relationship. When he's shagged their brains out, he tries to put all the stuff back in the right place...He should just take a photo 1st if he's that worried...😏
Just my opinion, but that doesn't suggest to me that she knows what's going on...unless she's DOES, and she's playing a game :dodgy:

So I said that tongue in cheek...was it wrong to look forward to it all kicking off...😁

Are you saying an modern woman that joins an site like rlc doesn't have access to rlc itself and doesn't know there is an very well know forum(CC)about cam sites and were people talk about them..would say there is very few chances of that.But the points you said are also very import..how he hides her things etc..starting to believe a lot of this situation is an Well play game by both residents.Also the first time after Hakeem brought an girl and then leaved..Asia arrived and writed in an large paper with big letters..trusty in myself..as days pass and the situation makes less sense(mainly bbecause cause how both are behaving)i believe more and more that could be indeed play by them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Until I resub, and watch all the body language, I can't really comment. My gut instinct suggests that she doesn't know...But I think if she had any inkling that he was playing away, she'd should know by now because she'd be looking for the slightest clue...

One thing that Asia showed not by body language but with her lips was..i am tired.They were messing arround and then(if i listened good)she sayed that and then was over.And lets not forget..big chances they aren't an Real couple.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You can see jack shit Harley...so how can you comment...?But neither can I right now, either, though ha...but it's good fun.
I haven't got a great source of info that you do, but, apparently, when he has these very average girls back at his, he hides ALL Asia's stuff in the bedroom beforehand, all the evidence he's in a relationship. When he's shagged their brains out, he tries to put all the stuff back in the right place...He should just take a photo 1st if he's that worried...😏
Just my opinion, but that doesn't suggest to me that she knows what's going on...unless she's DOES, and she's playing a game :dodgy:

So I said that tongue in cheek...was it wrong to look forward to it all kicking off...😁

I love you Naga, but it's all a game my friend!

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Are you saying an modern woman that joins an site like rlc doesn't have access to rlc itself and doesn't know there is an very well know forum(CC)about cam sites and were people talk about them..would say there is very few chances of that.But the points you said are also very import..how he hides her things etc..starting to believe a lot of this situation is an Well play game by both residents.Also the first time after Hakeem brought an girl and then leaved..Asia arrived and writed in an large paper with big letters..trusty in myself..as days pass and the situation makes less sense(mainly bbecause cause how both are behaving)i believe more and more that could be indeed play by them.

it's all a show for you people.  RLC is good at acting and reacting to what they read on this forum.  they know that people are hooked on this apartment because it's something new and different.  if you think that RLC hasn't staged this whole thing, then you will go through life on RLC believing everything they throw at you.  yes, they are playing on the viewing audience.  it's just like today when people were commenting on Lover Lover, where he came back from multiple hours of hiatus just to leave again with a bag packed with who knows what and groceries.  they know what they are doing and you people are loving it because it's new and refreshing from the same old BS.  just my .02!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's all a show for you people.  RLC is good at acting and reacting to what they read on this forum.  they know that people are hooked on this apartment because it's something new and different.  if you think that RLC hasn't staged this whole thing, then you will go through life on RLC believing everything they throw at you.  yes, they are playing on the viewing audience.  it's just like today when people were commenting on Lover Lover, where he came back from multiple hours of hiatus just to leave again with a bag packed with who knows what and groceries.  they know what they are doing and you people are loving it because it's new and refreshing from the same old BS.  just my .02!!

Starting to believe that indeed we are being played big time😅,but at least it's fun,although if is like the latest three days(mostly an empty housé)then they won't go far.As long as Hakeem brings girls to house fine with all situation lol.

• Like 1

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've just caught up on this, and yes, I've checked back.  Firstly, all of you speculators - go away and write out 100 times "I must not jump to conclusions".  I've already done my share so now it's your turn...  🤣

From the audio track:

Hakeem missing: there was no discussion about Hakeem's absence whatsoever.  To be quite honest, they both have smartphones and like any other connected people on this planet it's reasonable to assume that they'd have kept in touch by text or social media.  Whatever reason Hakeem gave to Asia, she accepted it and everything was fine when he finally returned.  There were no clues given as to what the reason was.

The bag:  there were no clothes or shoes left in the bag, and only about half of the food Hakeem took with him, which he put back in the cupboards while Asia watched, no questions asked.  Putting the evidence together - Hakeem was called by a friend in need of help - they didn't speak English so the language may have been Yoruba - and although Hakeem was annoyed that he'd have to go out of his way to help, he did.  Like a good Samaritan, Hakeem packed some clothes and food and took them to his friend, who now has the clothes and shoes and some of the food.  Keep an eye out for their reappearance!

The money:  Hakeem took this out of a side pocket of the bag.  He was completely open about it and gave it to Asia who was fascinated by all the different banknotes - Croatia and South Africa were mentioned - and Hakeem explained that on his travels around the world he keeps a banknote as a souvenir of the countries he's been to.  Asia and Hakeem discussed the various pictures on the notes and their value.

Asia also spotted some unusual food that Hakeem had put on the table.  He encouraged her to taste one and had to explain to Asia how to eat it.  She didn't like the taste and while laughing at her reaction, he explained that they were cola nuts, used as a pick-me-up medicine in Africa.  He showed her more information about the nuts on his smartphone.

The rest of their conversation was about Hakeem fondling her boobs, etc.  "I'm so tired" she said.  Hakeem did promise to follow Asia to the bedroom but, of course, he didn't.

Let's face it, we like to think we know a lot about the pair but we still know so little!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1