Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

il y a 1 minute, franklin a dit :

She's actually well up for it when she's with Hakeem but she's so inexperienced she has no idea how to initiate sex.  Hakeem has to do all the work.  Even then, when he tries to kick somethig off, Asia has an annoying habit of playing shy and she brushes him away.  I think she believes that by doing this, Hakeem will try harder but instead he gives up - Asia realises, then tries to arouse him again.  It's a repetitive pattern and very irritating!

i noticed this in the morning when they were flirting watching i assume some shit on netflix, it was getting annoying

These RLC apts are all the same any participants sign a contract with many rules about what they can and cannot do in the apt. I remember when I first saw visitors come to Linda and Tibor, they told them specifically about the cameras and they signed paperwork before they stayed the night.

So him telling her or the other women who have dropped by, that the cameras are not rolling serves a purpose.

He lies about a lot of things so why not that if he can get his dick wet by not being honest about it.

Edited by charliefoxx69

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

So him telling her or the other women who have dropped by, that the cameras are not rolling serves a purpose.

He lies about a lot of things so why not that if he can get his dick wet by not being honest about it.

And as long as RLC doesn't say anything, and if there is a bonus system---he makes his money--so he doesn't care either. 😏

• Like 2

I wish Asia would come home after seeing him on cam with these bitches and throw his ass to the curb and get a better guy than him,she seems to nice for his shit. And if he tells the girls the cam is off then there could be legal issues involved.

• Like 2