Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

à l’instant, ektomo a dit :

I'm curious about the changes to his energy levels once she leaves. Will he start watching or playing games with gusto (which means he rather acts sleepy than do anything more)or will he quietly slither off to sleep?

Or is it part of his unspoken "I'd like you to leave now" technique - he's on a limited time schedule. 😁

He's pretty much 'alive' now once she's left. You're probably right about it being technique to get them to leave but I think he still had a little more time.

Maybe he's saving himself for Asia later. Hahahahaha...sorry.

• Like 1

Unanswered question...  When American Woman was last there she complained that she would have to wait until "next Wednesday" (today) to see Hakeem again. So, he either saw her when he went out during the day, or blew her away in favour of ebony girl.  I wonder which it was?

il y a 3 minutes, ektomo a dit :

He's pretty much 'alive' now once she's left. You're probably right about it being technique to get them to leave but I think he still had a little more time.

Maybe he's saving himself for Asia later. Hahahahaha...sorry.

lmao lol GIF by Desus & Mero

• Like 1

1 minute ago, franklin said:

Unanswered question...  When American Woman was last there she complained that she would have to wait until "next Wednesday" (today) to see Hakeem again. So, he either saw her when he went out during the day, or blew her away in favour of ebony girl.  I wonder which it was?

It could actually be next Wednesday as in Wednesday next week. Sometimes people say this coming Wednesday or this Wednesday for the immediate Wednesday. Maybe that's what she meant.

I'm just guessing by the way.

Il y a 1 heure, ze81 a dit :

Thank god we have Hakeem in rlc,basicaly to watch is adventures is worth alone the monthly payment,good stuff.

I'm sure if RLC opened a male roommate apt then we would have guys similar to Hakeem. The girls roommate apt especially RM 2 is a mess hardly any sex occurs. What we need is for guys to bring girls round as guys want sex more than girls. Can see already what kind of guy Hakeem is surely the right guys could be found.

• Upvote 1

One thing with absolutely sure..if Hakeem wasn't one of the residents those house wouldn't had one third of buzz,sucess it have,imagine the house with just Asia.....An dude like him will always have people that "hate" him and people that "love" him,and in any of the cases..he will be talked..And a lottt.Asia is cute,but barely moves,maybe she will change and get an little more active.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I'm sure if RLC opened a male roommate apt then we would have guys similar to Hakeem. The girls roommate apt especially RM 2 is a mess hardly any sex occurs. What we need is for guys to bring girls round as guys want sex more than girls. Can see already what kind of guy Hakeem is surely the right guys could be found.

We had for short time an "male" roomates house(but was named two girls residents)but it had plenty of single dudes having fun with diferent girls,was cool to watch,but they were drug heads and stuff.

à l’instant, ze81 a dit :

We had for short time an "male" roomates house(but was named two girls residents)but it had plenty of single dudes having fun with diferent girls,was cool to watch,but they were drug heads and stuff.

I think you find that happens in most of the russian apartments. For example i have read on numerous occasion about drugs been taken in Angie Emily and Samntha apartment and a few more.

Just now, Daleys said:

I think you find that happens in most of the russian apartments. For example i have read on numerous occasion about drugs been taken in Angie Emily and Samntha apartment and a few more.

"I think you find that happens in most of Russian apartments"..no doubths of that,Russian,Spanish,Italian rlc apartment most have light or heavy drug users.aBut in that case apartment they were always high and make it less interesting to fallow,we need an dudes roommates places with dudes like Hakeem,would be a blast to fallow and watch diferent girls guests in cams.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, franklin said:

Hakeem is  the type of guy who fucks any girl that comes along. First come first served.

• Like 1