Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

6 minutes ago, rickiesteel said:

i just cant get my head around Asia .......What is she gaining from all of this ....We all watch her so called bf fuck other ladies RAW .....I like Asia but she needs to be more sexually active ......this aint jus haks house .....

"What is she gaining from all of this@",that is easy,a salary and free house to stay.She can join that the other job she have besides rlc and make a nice salary at end of month.Agree with the part she needs to be more active,but she is improving slowly.

6 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

it seems this guy enjoys all the other women except the one who he's supposed be couple with, they should just let him have the apt instead of pretending they are a couple

I wish you all would just realize that they are in an apartment in a group labeled Couples---that is all it is a LABEL--nothing more. 😏

If they called it Fuck Buddies--someone would complain 😏

They probably should have been placed in the category Roommates/Singles---less complaining about the mis-labeling

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Daleys said:

Are you crazy you ask for evidence and expect someone to give it and yet they risk 100 percent their account being banned by RLC if they provide anything. If everyone said it happened then it happened i don't think evidence is needed at all. 

"Everyone"? 2-3 here said it happened and at that time max.4 said it happened while a lot more said it did not happen. Get your facts straight. 
In a forum where people make up things 24/7 about the tenants evidence is very much needed 😉 

Fact is also they do not have any evidence. It's all hearsay. They could just post it private to me that would not get them banned.

9 hours ago, happyone said:

I wish you all would just realize that they are in an apartment in a group labeled Couples---that is all it is a LABEL--nothing more. 😏

They probably should have been placed in the category Roommates/Singles---less complaining about the mis-labeling

amazed that you have to explain this!

• Upvote 1

Il y a 9 heures, happyone a dit :

Well said, happyone.  There is a solution for those who get upset by the "couple" label.  At the top of the left hand column where it says "Couples" - click the three horizontal bars next to the green activity symbol.  The label will then change to "Apartments" and the problem is solved.  Asia & Hakeem are instantly no longer a couple but simply two people living in an apartment.  My God, I'm good...  😁😎

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, franklin said:

Well said, happyone.  There is a solution for those who get upset by the "couple" label.  At the top of the left hand column where it says "Couples" - click the three horizontal bars next to the green activity symbol.  The label will then change to "Apartments" and the problem is solved.  Asia & Hakeem are instantly no longer a couple but simply two people living in an apartment.  My God, I'm good...  😁😎

i know a couple of married blokes thinking "I wish..." right now

• Like 2

10.00 - here we go again - Asia staring lovingly at Hakeem (even though he's got a blackhead removal mask on), hot to trot with two condoms hidden only a couple of cm from her shapely butt.  Will anything happen?  Answers on a postcard, please, to reach CC headquarters by August.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, ektomo a dit :

You know, whenever they're together like this - we should bet like it's a horse race.

As it goes - forecast for fuck is 27% YES 73% NO.

Post your predictions.

99% no - he has to save his energy for around 20.30 tomorrow night when he brings his next conquest back to the apartment.

• Like 1

Just now, franklin said:

99% no - he has to save his energy for around 20.30 tomorrow night when he brings his next conquest back to the apartment.

I would say that is more than a fair assessment. 👍