Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

39 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If only she knew where that dick has been she'd be cutting it off instead of sucking it.   Someday she'll wake up and realize what he's all about.

If she doesn't knows what is internet and in what cam site she is then Probrably yes😅.Girls knows all that happens and probably even more than us.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

If she doesn't knows what is internet and in what cam site she is then Probrably yes😅.Girls knows all that happens and probably even more than us.

LOL  She could be sucking Gonorrhea from his pisser and not know the difference.  :biggrin:

Mr. Boombastic left for his Sunday 12 hour shift at the usual time so his ETA back at the apartment is around 20.30 again.

Nice to see the slightly less inhibited Asia doing her apartment stuff topless.  She does have nice perky boobs.

• Like 1

il y a 28 minutes, ektomo a dit :

Mannn, she looks like Medusa with that expression.

Bear in mind, though, Medusa is supposed to be good looking, only fearsome. And head full of snakes..

Damn your eyes, sir!  You're talking about the woman I love.  Well, after Eva.  And Jane,  And Jewel who visits Jane.  Oh, and Anabel.  Possibly Ulyana too.  yes, Ulyana.  I think that's it.  No wait a minute...  Adeline.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, franklin said:

Damn your eyes, sir!  You're talking about the woman I love.  Well, after Eva.  And Jane,  And Jewel who visits Jane.  Oh, and Anabel.  Possibly Ulyana too.  yes, Ulyana.  I think that's it.  No wait a minute...  Adeline.

Hahaha. I did say she looks good. Just fierce with that expression.

• Like 1