Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

That apartment will turn into paper if she ever attempts to give a blowjob while they're in the middle of lovemaking or even to jump start it.

I'm aware there some attempt before but apparently it was under the covers and who knows what she was doing there. Maybe she was doing a census on how many hairs there are on his balls...

• Like 2

"I have fucked. YOU have BEEN fucked. It is complete. Now you go to bed to sleep. I sleep on dis couch. I love dis couch. It is magic and it is lucky. It is also near to Netflix. Go away now. I must sleep."  - Hakeem, Prague 2019.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, rickiesteel said:

this house wont last with sex like that every 2 weeks ......

Thankfully there is more sex than th one between Hakkem and Asia in the house.He needs to let the girl take charge and comand,but in Asia case seems almost a lost case,but they probably improve with time,remember that they almost sure aren't an Real couple só the feelings Probrably not there(maybe will grow).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ektomo said:

It's not even the bad love making. It's because it's so perfunctory and no one seems to be really interested to try anything and inject some passion in their interaction.

And you know it can be better because we've seen him in action with other women. She doesn't try anything and is content with letting him make all the actual lovemaking moves. He, on the other hand, performs like a working guy who drives back home everyday - one who is so used to the drive that he drives home on autopilot.

What is is is the fact that he's fucking other girls with a lot more passion than he is here 😒...He's treating it like it's a chore that sort of has to be done, whether he likes it or not...like cutting the grass or cleaning the bathroom...

1 hour ago, ektomo said:

That apartment will turn into paper if she ever attempts to give a blowjob while they're in the middle of lovemaking or even to jump start it.

I'm aware there some attempt before but apparently it was under the covers and who knows what she was doing there. Maybe she was doing a census on how many hairs there are on his balls...

...or sniffing out the presence of other female love juice...😏

• Like 1

I've just caught up with last night's action.  A slightly less inhibited Asia bearing in mind they were on the LR couch.  Up to now it's been strictly bedroom 😁.  A shame she's still so passive though.  The condom he used may be the same one he hid for use on American Woman a week ago, laying in wait undiscovered. 🤣

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ze81 said:

Are you calling all the persons that seen him doing that to her liers!?The times and dates are in the house post of that time..that strangely already had you defending the bastard,amazing how you condemn Hakeem but a bastard that hit a woman..that's fine..you defend him.Absolutely lost all the respect i had for you and my talk Regard this issue with you it's over,done,finite.

I don't defend him...I just want you and your fellow believers to come up with some evidence. But You always fail to do so.. If he beat up the girl then yes he is a scumbag but if he did not then you are the scumbags for accusing him of doing it...So I am waiting...Evidence please...  We have been waiting for your evidence since it apparently happened a long time ago 😉

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

I don't defend him...I just want you and your fellow believers to come up with some evidence. But You always fail to do so.. If he beat up the girl then yes he is a scumbag but if he did not then you are the scumbags for accusing him of doing it...So I am waiting...Evidence please...  We have been waiting for your evidence since it apparently happened a long time ago 😉

Last text Regard this subject,the fact that you even consider someone,even if was just one person,would acuse someone of domestic violence without actually seing it is absolutely sick and unacceptable,nothing more to say in this regard.End.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 2:13 AM, kris66 said:

Oh so you assume you know why I dislike him (I know where you are going with it and you are dead wrong) but when I ask you to further explain yourself you chicken out....

No wonder there's need for a #metoo campaign when seeing many of you guys and your drooling over this guys infidelity and extreme lack of respect for the women he cheat with (lying to them and telling them the cameras are off).

No I'm not chickening out, I just know that there is no point going back and forth with someone like you, it would be an unfortunate waste of my poor keyboards lifespan. I can't afford such a waste of resources, but I am confident in the fact that RLC will not reply to you anyway...hahahaha the advantages of dysfunctional RLC management. Carry on. sure new girl GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1