Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

Are both working?Think Asia could be at work,but how about Hakeem?They are very little in house,but if is mainly because of work(Well rlc is also their work😅)then is understandable.But still..house empty to much time.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, ze81 a dit :

Are both working?Think Asia could be at work,but how about Hakeem?They are very little in house,but if is mainly because of work(Well rlc is also their work😅)then is understandable.But still..house empty to much time.

According to what he's said before, he does a 12 hour shift on a Saturday,  and Asia has always worked Saturday evenings so far.  She wasn't wearing work clothes when she went out today.  Hakeem left at about 07.45 so should be back around 20.15.  If Asia has gone (or will be going) to work she'll not be back until around 00.30.  So, once again, there's a 3 or 4 hour window of opportunity...

I'm guessing that "Operation Delete Asia" will take place about 20.45 and American Woman (or someone new) will arrive at 21.00.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, franklin said:

According to what he's said before, he does a 12 hour shift on a Saturday,  and Asia has always worked Saturday evenings so far.  She wasn't wearing work clothes when she went out today.  Hakeem left at about 07.45 so should be back around 20.15.  If Asia has gone (or will be going) to work she'll not be back until around 00.30.  So, once again, there's a 3 or 4 hour window of opportunity again...

I'm guessing that "Operation Delete Asia" will take place about 20.45 and American Woman (or someone new) will arrive at 21.00.

What would we do without you my friend!?Thanks for the info."i m guessing that "operation Delete Asia" will take place about 20:45 and American Woman(or someone new)will arrive at 21:00".😁🤣.Hope is an new girl,would like another nice,sexy ebony girl.

3 hours ago, AntEater said:

No I'm not chickening out, I just know that there is no point going back and forth with someone like you, it would be an unfortunate waste of my poor keyboards lifespan. I can't afford such a waste of resources, but I am confident in the fact that RLC will not reply to you anyway...hahahaha the advantages of dysfunctional RLC management. Carry on. sure new girl GIF

You assumed I did not like him because he is Black.... That was very obvious in your post...Admit it and stop your bull.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Last text Regard this subject,the fact that you even consider someone,even if was just one person,would acuse someone of domestic violence without actually seing it is absolutely sick and unacceptable,nothing more to say in this regard.End.

Oh come on. These forums are flooded with people who make assumptions based on vivid imagination 24/7...  So yes when you can't provide any proof (again you did not come up with anything but a rant) then I take everything you guys write here with a huge grain of salt.

For the "I don't know how many times". Prove me wrong. Show me and everyone here some hard facts (evidence) that he actually beat her up or stay silent.

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Oh come on. These forums are flooded with people who make assumptions based on vivid imagination 24/7...  So yes when you can't provide any proof (again you did not come up with anything but a rant) then I take everything you guys write here with a huge grain of salt.

Hope you never pass for the "living imagination" moments i seen Julia pass..no problem because i also take everything you say same way😂.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rickiesteel said:

Asia wake up Hakeem with a bj ...lol

If only she knew where that dick has been she'd be cutting it off instead of sucking it.   Someday she'll wake up and realize what he's all about.

• Upvote 1