Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Others have seen it as well.  It has been mentioned in other posts.

Indeed,that was what i was trying to explain her,but for some reason she says it's something of our imagination etc(to bad we can't show videos,pics of rlc),i know I am not a  exemple of great person, But dam..inventing that someone beat the crap of another's(domestic violence)is just to low even for me,and usualy when we are telling something that is true we give always the same version,being in the exact moment or two,three,five years later,and when it's a lie..usualy the versions of events will never match totaly.But honestly i give up trying to explain her about the situation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Io ribadisco la mia idea già espressa, questa non è una coppia ma 2 persone che vogliono fare 4 soldi... Non hanno vita comune, non parlano, dormono separati, lei fa sesso aprendo le gambe, lui la penetra come meglio riesce ( non ha una grossa erezione) ma  in  compenso lui la sera fa sesso con altre, stesso copione, sembra quasi sia un gigolò ( ma stranamente non usa preservativo,): dimostra distacco dalle donne, arrivano e lui gioca con la play o guarda la tv:Si spogliano, e lui prosegue...Poi tira fuori il suo arnese che come dimensioni non sarebbe male ma che non ho mai visto in piena erezione..... si accoppia, si riveste e riparte a guardare la tv.... non capisco

• Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, ze81 a dit :

Indeed,that was what i was trying to explain her,but for some reason she says it's something of our imagination etc(to bad we can't show videos,pics of rlc),i know I am not a  exemple of great person, But dam..inventing that someone beat the crap of another's(domestic violence)is just to low even for me,and usualy when we are telling something that is true we give always the same version,being in the exact moment or two,three,five years later,and when it's a lie..usualy the versions of events will never match totaly.But honestly i give up trying to explain her about the situation.

I think you're just being trolled, my friend.  I would use the "ignored user" button in your profile if I were you.

• Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, nadiuska a dit :

I reiterate my idea already expressed, this is not a couple but 2 people who want to make 4 money ... They have no common life, they don't talk, they sleep apart, she has sex by opening her legs, he penetrates her as best he can (not he has a big erection) but on the other hand he has sex with other people in the evening, the same script, it almost seems to be a gigolo (but strangely he doesn't use a condom,): he shows detachment from women, they arrive and he plays with play or watch TV: They undress, and he goes on ... Then he takes out his tool which, as a size, would not be bad but which I have never seen in full erection ... mates, dresses and starts watching TV again .... I do not understand

There was a "reality" TV series on UK television called "The Only Way Is Essex".  The paid participants eventually admitted that the production company had pre-arranged unusual situations for them to be in, then filmed how they naturally reacted - a sort of "half-reality" show.  I think that what we see is much like that.  As you say, two mismatched people are being paid (or at least have their expenses covered, as they both work) to live together in an apartment so we can watch how they react 24/7.  Mr Lover Lover is playing the role of the bad boy we all love to hate, and Asia is the exploited, naive girl who we all feel sorry for.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, franklin said:

I think you're just being trolled, my friend.  I would use the "ignored user" button in your profile if I were you.

Hehe maybe my friend.Honestly in my few years of cc i only puted one user in ignore list,as long as there is minimal respect i prefer to not put anyone in ignore list,feels anti democracy😅.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, nadiuska said:

Io ribadisco la mia idea già espressa, questa non è una coppia ma 2 persone che vogliono fare 4 soldi... Non hanno vita comune, non parlano, dormono separati, lei fa sesso aprendo le gambe, lui la penetra come meglio riesce ( non ha una grossa erezione) ma  in  compenso lui la sera fa sesso con altre, stesso copione, sembra quasi sia un gigolò ( ma stranamente non usa preservativo,): dimostra distacco dalle donne, arrivano e lui gioca con la play o guarda la tv:Si spogliano, e lui prosegue...Poi tira fuori il suo arnese che come dimensioni non sarebbe male ma che non ho mai visto in piena erezione..... si accoppia, si riveste e riparte a guardare la tv.... non capisco

Couldn't say you're wrong because indeed seems it's that.Personaly i found the place more fun,interesting to watch than actualy all other rlc houses,mainly because of Hakeem..he is a young dude that likes to have fun with the ladies and we can watch it in cams.Asia not sure about her..she seems more lost as days pass.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, franklin said:

Trolled?  Because he can't come up with any evidence I am trolling?  I Was there too at the same time and funny is I never saw Eric hit or being violent towards her and this debate is not new here. Back then there was a small group who claimed he hit her etc. But they never put up any evidence just as now where there's no evidence whatsoever (I have asked for it 10 times now). And then there were others like me who followed the apartment very close and never saw any hints that he hit her. So who is right?  
All I know is that I never saw Eric being violent towards her and yet I am willing to say yes he was/is a scumbag IF he did hit her. But as some others here I like to see some evidence as I am not a person who accuse anyone of being a violent person and committing a crime unless I see some evidence. This is NOT a Street Court ruled by the mob.

So call me a troll etc.   Fact is still that there has never been any evidence put forward that Eric hit her or was violent with her. All there ever was has been a small group of people here who claimed they saw something the rest of us did not see even though we looked at the apartment the very same time.

il y a 4 minutes, kris66 a dit :

Trolled?  Because he can't come up with any evidence I am trolling?  I Was there too at the same time and funny is I never saw Eric hit or being violent towards her and this debate is not new here. Back then there was a small group who claimed he hit her etc. But they never put up any evidence just as now where there's no evidence whatsoever (I have asked for it 10 times now). And then there were others like me who followed the apartment very close and never saw any hints that he hit her. So who is right?  
All I know is that I never saw Eric being violent towards her and yet I am willing to say yes he was/is a scumbag IF he did hit her. But as some others here I like to see some evidence as I am not a person who accuse anyone of being a violent person and committing a crime unless I see some evidence. This is NOT a Street Court ruled by the mob.

So call me a troll etc.   Fact is still that there has never been any evidence put forward that Eric hit her or was violent with her. All there ever was has been a small group of people here who claimed they saw something the rest of us did not see even though we looked at the apartment the very same time.

Are you crazy you ask for evidence and expect someone to give it and yet they risk 100 percent their account being banned by RLC if they provide anything. If everyone said it happened then it happened i don't think evidence is needed at all. 

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, ze81 said:

Or Hakeem is having another 12 hours shift or he just sleeped outside,feel Asia and Hakeem are more and more apart.

They were never a couple,, I thought it was clear to everyone here by now. I have still no idea why RLC listed them as such, but the first time they had sex was in this apartment.

It's all just a Show and like with the barcelona apartments, RLC would be better without it. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

They were never a couple,, I thought it was clear to everyone here by now. I have still no idea why RLC listed them as such, but the first time they had sex was in this apartment.

It's all just a Show and like with the barcelona apartments, RLC would be better without it. 

I totally agree it is all just a show BUT unlike Barca apartments I don't think RLC would be better without it. I am enjoying the reality show so far although I don't even have an account😏.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, AntEater said:

I totally agree it is all just a show BUT unlike Barca apartments I don't think RLC would be better without it. I am enjoying the reality show so far although I don't even have an account😏.

Same were,don't think is comparable to the infamous Barca shows,for several exemples..in were no endless teases,if Hakeem gets company we know they gona do it..both residents have an job outside rlc,they go to work,have that routines and then a lot of the moments aren't planied.Think is an interesting place were something hot happens with good regularity,would mind at all anotehr house like this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1