Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not bad,she is probably miss less favorite girl of the three we seen to date,hopefully Hakeem will find other new girls(and if possible more ebony girls),but not bad.

She might be the least frequent in the house but she seems to be the one he goes more than 2 rounds every single time. Maybe she's hard to get?

• Like 1

All done - he wanted to see her again in the apartment on Tuesday but she said she couldn't come back for two weeks because her parents were going on vacation to Greece and she has to look after their dog.  Mr Lover Lover then showed his caring side and said "We've got fifteen minutes, you'd better go and get dressed".

I'll go back on the audio track later and see if there's any more gold.  😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, franklin said:

All done - he wanted to see her again in the apartment on Tuesday but she said she couldn't come back for two weeks because her parents were going on vacation to Greece and she has to look after their dog.  Mr Lover Lover then showed his caring side and said "We've got fifteen minutes, you'd better go and get dressed".

I'll go back on the audio track later and see if there's any more gold.  😁

She got a little pissed at that....Made up now it seems...

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Sexytreach a dit :

She got a little pissed at that....Made up now it seems...

Yep.  She's fallen for H in a big way - staring at his face constantly with desire in her eyes.  You know, I'm now not so sure she's a hooker after all.  I'm also beginning to feel a bit uneasy about this girl.  If she does want H as her full-time BF, there's the possibility she'll turn up at the apartment when Asia is home to have "the talk".  And what might happen if H rejects her completely?  I'd hate to see this turn into a bunny-boiler situation.

• Upvote 1

One thing he loves doing is stuffing condoms into the sides of the couch. It's his technique. He's like a magician, he fishes out one every time the need arises.

Eventually, Asia is going to wonder why there's so many there and she's the recipient of probably one...

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

They seriously need to renamed this Apartment to. 'Hakeem and Females'.... well that's just my drive-by comment because I really don't want to hang around watching a guy's dick, but that's just me

Hehe,well to be honest the last thing we look in Hakeem adventures is he dongle,prefer to look to the diferent ladies,ebony girl have great Braille nipples,American girl nice big ass and great body shape,this one of today is kinda cute face wise.

• Like 1

Just now, ektomo said:

One thing he loves doing is stuffing condoms into the sides of the couch. It's his technique. He's like a magician, he fishes out one every time the need arises.

Eventually, Asia is going to wonder why there's so many there and she's the recipient of probably one...

Hehe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, franklin said:

Yep.  She's fallen for H in a big way - staring at his face constantly with desire in her eyes.  You know, I'm now not so sure she's a hooker after all.  I'm also beginning to feel a bit uneasy about this girl.  If she does want H as her full-time BF, there's the possibility she'll turn up at the apartment when Asia is home to have "the talk".  And what might happen if H rejects her completely?  I'd hate to see this turn into a bunny-boiler situation.

I don't think she liked the way he told her to leave..Hakeem kissed her and all was well but she just left angrily...I don't know what that is about.......This is going to end up badly....You know what they say "everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner"

Es mi opinion personal y aceptare las criticas que me llegen pero este tipo no tiene ningun respeto por las mujeres, solo busca su placer, piensa con la polla, el cerebro para el es secundario, repito es lo que yo pienso de este tipo,

il y a 44 minutes, Sexytreach a dit :

I don't think she liked the way he told her to leave..Hakeem kissed her and all was well but she just left angrily...I don't know what that is about.......This is going to end up badly....You know what they say "everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner"

I've just looked back on Replay - she was seriously pissed with H when he told her to get dressed and then left her alone in the bedroom.  Back in the LR she seemed to get more angry when H kept on ignoring her, so she grabbed her bag and set off to leave.  She only calmed down when H tickled her feet and allowed her to stay for a cuddle until their time was up.  As you say, she was not too happy at being given the bum's rush.  Ok, I'm still not so sure but maybe she is a hooker - booked for exactly an hour, but as H gave her such a good time she wanted more. Yet another puzzle for this apartment, and I 'kin love it.

• Like 1