B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #2

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

may i ask without being bashed, when was the last time you have seen sunlight?

Harley, I live in Fla near the beach, spent 4 hours on 6 different beaches today walking.

Smart guy, I was paralyzed 25 yrs ago after a car accident and used to weigh in at 324 lbs. My last weigh in 215. I walk, because I was told I would never walk again.

But to answer your inquiry, I get plenty if sun sir. If you have something disrespectful to say to a veteran like me or about me, please do. It won't be the first time, but thanks for asking.

"I hope you always find something to smile about." (M.A.)

Edited by charliefoxx69

4 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Is Damira or Amaila stating in B1 then Noldus?

Don't know, but I think Amalia want to stay, we have to wait and see what RLC do

and maybe they just have to wait until A&O are leaving B4 in a few days

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Harley, I live in Fla near the beach, spent 4 hours on 6 different beaches today walking.

Smart guy, I was paralyzed 25 yrs ago after a car accident and used to weigh in at 324 lbs. My last weigh in 215. I walk, because I was told I would never walk again.

But to answer your inquiry, I get plenty if sun sir. If you have something disrespectful to say to a veteran like me or about me, please do. It won't be the first time, but thanks for asking.

"I hope you always find something to smile about." (M.A.)

I'm sorry to hear about your paralysis M.A. and quite glad you can walk again sir!  I had no idea and i wish that I never would have said what I said to you!  I appreciate what you have done to help keep this country safe and strong.......thank you for your service sir!!

Please except this post as a sincere apology!!

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

ciò significa che Almira e Damira saranno ora nella grande sala in B1, il che significa che i due A-hole torneranno.

only a set of towels so I don't think they will stay in B1