B3 Amalia & Chris / Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 June #2

il y a 48 minutes, Stormshaedow a dit :

I'm not claiming they are the most entertaining, they are far from my favorites... just saying that claiming nothing will ever happen is some revisionist history... the main reason the B's got popular is because of the parties and other things that happened right after B2 opened... 

Personally, I'm good with watching the parties to see that one time someone goes too far/further than planned... I find THAT entertaining...

I like watching parties too, in recent memories, especially when Daniela was still in B1.

She is not a girl I watch often but that little pussycat certainly knows how to tease and seduce.

Again, B1 is broken after Amalia and Daniela left. You can tell Pam was lost.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Amalia has changed, before she wouln't let any girl touch Chris or Chris touch any girl.

You must mix her with Jenn 😉
Amalia almost pushed Daniela on him

• Like 2

And seeing how Diva is snuggling beside Chris right now, damn right they had those rounds of sex drinks 😏

Seems like Chris got smarter after the incident with Daniela, keeping his affairs out of the prying eyes of the cameras.

• Like 1