B3 Amalia & Chris / Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 June #2

6 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Please explain what happened between Amalia, Chris and Daniela... or Jenn, Frank, Amira and Karina... or Karol and her BF... etc... No worries, I'll wait... 🤨

Easy.Amalia,Chris and Daniela were very high and did more than was expected..Gess what happened after..Very long MN.Karol,boyfriend and the other two,three girls..he only had sex with Carol..the others girls played ones with another's.Jenn,frankAmina and Karina don't remmber what happened,But is hard to believe they gone all they way one with another's,but just like i said.."with a couple of exceptions" is always th same show..girls with girls,the dude don't do much with the other girls..massage..going to balcony to combine the next scene..kiss..kiss..kiss..don't take of my phanties..kiss..kiss.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Smart girl.  Stay Home and avoid the BS.

Hehe,no BS Stn,only sweet real life without any scrips or tactics,always had been..always will be(Regard Barca houses),but still some believers🤣.

il y a 9 minutes, Stormshaedow a dit :

Please explain what happened between Amalia, Chris and Daniela... or Jenn, Frank, Amira and Karina... or Karol and her BF... etc... No worries, I'll wait... 🤨

Just to be sure Jenn, Frank, Amira and Karina, either way, did not happen!

The closest they got to having sex was Amira taking out the condom and putting it on the table. That's it.

And Amira is a fxxking no-show no-action girl. Boring as fuck.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Just to be sure Jenn, Frank, Amira and Karina, either way, did not happen!

The closest they got to having sex was Amira taking out the condom and putting it on the table. That's it.

And Amira is a fxxking no-show no-action girl. Boring as fuck.

If having penetration sex is your litmus test, then you have some unrealistic standards... And a lot of people on here will scream "Omigod! RLC has become VHTV!!"  Those same people are also the same ones who will scream "Omigod! They are so boring! They never do anything!"

That last was a general statement, not directed at yours, even though I replied to you...

à l’instant, Stormshaedow a dit :

If having penetration sex is your litmus test, then you have some unrealistic standards... And a lot of people on here will scream "Omigod! RLC has become VHTV!!"  Those same people are also the same ones who will scream "Omigod! They are so boring! They never do anything!"

That last was a general statement, not directed at yours, even though I replied to you...

I do agree sex is not a given on RLC. What I want is individual entertainment provided by the girls themselves.

Cos you brought up Jenn, Frank, Amira and Karina, I just wanted to point out Amira & Karina are no-show no-action girls so they are very bad reference points to begin with.