Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

il y a 29 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Pretty súre he is hiding his helmet somewhere else,don't think we would be this long dry.Asia looks more lost as time pass,don't know if She had real hopes of become a true couple but she looks lost,some weeks ago i would say house had a lot potential but things seems to going backwards,don't know what to feel..but think the house like it is wont last a lot of months.

I'd be quite disappointed if this apartment closed.  The most fascinating thing for me is being able to listen in on their conversations in order to find out more about their true personalities - something that's almost impossible with the other apartments.  Asia hasn't really revealed much about herself as a person, simply because she doesn't say much about herself.  Hakeem has done exactly the opposite, possibly giving away a little too much information at times.  If anyone survives a closure, it'll be Hakeem - his activities have no doubt been a good money earner for RLC and I doubt if they'd give him up that easily.  Asia will be the eventual loser, sadly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, franklin said:

I'd be quite disappointed if this apartment closed.  The most fascinating thing for me is being able to listen in on their conversations in order to find out more about their true personalities - something that's almost impossible with the other apartments.  Asia hasn't really revealed much about herself as a person, simply because she doesn't say much about herself.  Hakeem has done exactly the opposite, possibly giving away a little too much information at times.  If anyone survives a closure, it'll be Hakeem - his activities have no doubt been a good money earner for RLC and I doubt if they'd give him up that easily.  Asia will be the eventual loser, sadly.

We really need more English speaking residents,almost transforms the experience,i already have the Spanish houses,but English speaking residents is also pleasant.The problem with Hakeem "extra" activities is that Seems he doesn't want to do them nowdays in house,maybe because Asia,or that he couldn't use the house like if he was alone,honestly kinda would be better if Rlc had gived him a singles place(like Maya house),feel would be better for him and Asia..maybe she would join rlc later with a true boyfriend.But seems a lot is working against them..they have a broken relationship,they are little time in house due to work in Asia case and him extra stuff and some work also,Gess we will have to wait and see,is hard to make money and get view in this situation.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

No doubts he is the less interested in trying to have a relationship,but is a messed up situation for both,a fake couple joined to live together in a house..or would end up resulting very nice..or a completely desaster.

why would Hakeem want to have a relationship with Asia when he can't keep his dick in his pants around other women?  they should have named this apartment......"FAILURE"

i'm actually glad that i can't see this apartment, i wouldn't want to look at a desponded Asia!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

You know, there's something very relaxing about watching Asia do the housework topless...  ☺️  And now taking a shower.  She's got an unbelievably smooth pussy and legs but I've never seen her shave anything other than armpits - I wonder if she goes for a waxing when she's out?

Mr. B's day off and he's nowhere to be seen.  Probably scouting out an available floozy to bring back when Asia's gone to work.

il y a 5 minutes, happyone a dit :

Asia left for work--dressed in standard flats, black pants, and white blouse

...so she'll not be back until after midnight.

Attention Marineville!  Anything can happen in the next 5 hours!  (One for the Gerry Anderson fans, there)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

why would Hakeem want to have a relationship with Asia when he can't keep his dick in his pants around other women?  they should have named this apartment......"FAILURE"

i'm actually glad that i can't see this apartment, i wouldn't want to look at a desponded Asia!

To be honest this place isn't worst than R2 and that place is opened for two years or more,honestly i basicaly only watch Thai house because the girls Hakkem brings(or usted to bring),Asia is nice but pretty much boring.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, franklin said:

...so she'll not be back until after midnight.

Attention Marineville!  Anything can happen in the next 5 hours!  (One for the Gerry Anderson fans, there)

Don't think nothing will appen,he sleeps outside,So have other house to stays with girls,sucks to viewers and cuts the number of views for house,don't know about you frank but nowdays i probably watch the house half or even less the time i usted to watch.Maybe if he starts doing the things in house things will get interesting again.

il y a 10 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Don't think nothing will appen,he sleeps outside,So have other house to stays with girls,sucks to viewers and cuts the number of views for house,don't know about you frank but nowdays i probably watch the house half or even less the time i usted to watch.Maybe if he starts doing the things in house things will get interesting again.

Yep, very little to see and very little to hear!  Jane & Dick are my main interest at the moment - lots of weird activity over the last few days.

Just now, franklin said:

Yep, very little to see and very little to hear!  Jane & Dick are my main interest at the moment - lots of weird activity over the last few days.

Iukss wouldn't watch J&D not even if i was paid for it hehe.Well Its personal tastes, now because i lost kitty(😭)i turned myself to Martina😅.