Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

24 minutes ago, franklin said:

A difficult one to call this evening.  If Mr B has plans involving a guest he should be back around 20.30 as usual, and Asia has gone out again at the time she normally goes to work.  The question is has she actually gone to work or not?  If she has, then that magic three-hour window is opened.  BUT - although Asia was wearing the black skirt and white top she wears for work, she was also wearing a long brown cardigan and trainers instead of black jacket and flat shoes.  Only an hour or so to wait and see...  😜

Image result for nervously waiting gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, franklin said:

A difficult one to call this evening.  If Mr B has plans involving a guest he should be back around 20.30 as usual, and Asia has gone out again at the time she normally goes to work.  The question is has she actually gone to work or not?  If she has, then that magic three-hour window is opened.  BUT - although Asia was wearing the black skirt and white top she wears for work, she was also wearing a long brown cardigan and trainers instead of black jacket and flat shoes.  Only an hour or so to wait and see...  😜

You should be an operation administrator 😊

• Like 1

I kinda starting to see what some already said,them being a fake couple could lead to close or house or changes in it,as days passed instead of being more connected they are more and more apart,and no doubts Hakeem does most of his things outside nowdays,Asia not sure..but think she just goes to work.will be hard for House to survive with so little hapenning.But time will tell,one thing for sure would say there is 80,90% possibility they will never be a true couple,Just no real sparkle,love between them at all.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I kinda starting to see what some already said,them being a fake couple could lead to close or house or changes in it,as days passed instead of being more connected they are more and more apart,and no doubts Hakeem does most of his things outside nowdays,Asia not sure..but think she just goes to work.will be hard for House to survive with so little hapenning.But time will tell,one thing for sure would say there is 80,90% possibility they will never be a true couple,Just no real sparkle,love between them at all.

Honesty guys...when I walk my dog I strike up a better relationship with other dog owners after 10 mins chat than these 2...of course they're usually hot females...😏

Seriously though, they appear to know fuck all about each other and I'm almost squirming when they're having a conversation...and it's Haseems's body language that really pisses me off...

• Upvote 2

It's been an action-free week now.  I think Ze81 is probably right in that Hakeem is hiding his helmet somewhere else.  Asia looked more despondent than ever when she returned to the apartment in the early hours and found that Lover Lover was still not there.  If Asia values her emotional health, this can't go on much longer.

On the speculative side - if H has even the smallest amount of empathy for Asia, what will he pull out the bag to try and put things right?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Honesty guys...when I walk my dog I strike up a better relationship with other dog owners after 10 mins chat than these 2...of course they're usually hot females...😏

Seriously though, they appear to know fuck all about each other and I'm almost squirming when they're having a conversation...and it's Haseems's body language that really pisses me off...

No doubts he is the less interested in trying to have a relationship,but is a messed up situation for both,a fake couple joined to live together in a house..or would end up resulting very nice..or a completely desaster.

1 hour ago, franklin said:

It's been an action-free week now.  I think Ze81 is probably right in that Hakeem is hiding his helmet somewhere else.  Asia looked more despondent than ever when she returned to the apartment in the early hours and found that Lover Lover was still not there.  If Asia values her emotional health, this can't go on much longer.

On the speculative side - if H has even the smallest amount of empathy for Asia, what will he pull out the bag to try and put things right?

Pretty súre he is hiding his helmet somewhere else,don't think we would be this long dry.Asia looks more lost as time pass,don't know if She had real hopes of become a true couple but she looks lost,some weeks ago i would say house had a lot potential but things seems to going backwards,don't know what to feel..but think the house like it is wont last a lot of months.

• Like 1

Other thing i forgeted..is hard to have some energy in the house with them(at least her)working so much in a second job,we don't see them much in house and she usualy is pretty tired.