Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

5 minutes ago, franklin said:

Yep, very little to see and very little to hear!  Jane & Dick are my main interest at the moment - lots of weird activity over the last few days.

sssssjtttt NOBODY is watching Jane & Dick........that is why this app is still free to watch 😉 

Well if Hakeem does not like walking around with no clothes on .. he won't like her now.. lol  topless.. relaxed.. just another lonely day by herself...

14 hours ago, franklin said:

...so she'll not be back until after midnight.

Attention Marineville!  Anything can happen in the next 5 hours!  (One for the Gerry Anderson fans, there)

Hell yeah...:biggrin:

Image result for stingray gerry anderson

• Upvote 1

From fascinating to unbelievably dull in such a short space of time.  Asia's new habit of wandering around in panties only, displaying her shapely boobs is the only thing going for this apartment now.  RLC - how about introducing a mystery occupant for the guest room, male or female, who'll sweep Asia off her feet behind Mr. Boombastic's back? Now, that would be an unexpected twist.

• Upvote 1

il y a 10 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Hakeem really works some very unsociable hours...😏

Yep.  Those 48+ hour shifts are a bitch.  The annoying thing is that Lover Lover will have fed Asia a plausible story to cover his tracks - "Sorry, darling, but Microsoft have sent me on a emergency mission to [insert country here].  What?  The missing condoms?  Oh, I use them as anti-static pouches for all the memory boards I have to carry.  See you next year!..."

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Hakkem finaly appeared..Gess he will be in house some hours and vanish again,those 48h triple shifts at work are demanding..Asia will also leave for work.

How fucking ironic - the exact moment Hakeem comes through the front door, "Talking to the Moon" by Bruno Mars comes on Asia's playlist....  

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back
My neighbors think I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I have
You're all I have

At night when the stars
Light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the moon
Tryin' to get to you
In hopes you're on
The other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
Who sits alone
Talking to the moon

Did Asia hear him come through the door and play that song deliberately???

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1