Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

59 minutes ago, rickiesteel said:

why cant he just fuck her ....................shes looking hot .......bend her over the kitchen table 

did your mom or dad ever force you to do something you didn't want to do?  it may be them same scenario with Hakeem.

1 minute ago, ektomo said:

I posted this earlier at the previous thread:

We all probably need franklin's interpretive ears to suss out the choice bits of this major conversation they're having.

i saw what you posted earlier and that tells me he must be busy doing something else because he has been Johnny on the spot and it's much appreciated........Franklin, where are you lol

• Like 1

il y a 55 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

i saw what you posted earlier and that tells me he must be busy doing something else because he has been Johnny on the spot and it's much appreciated........Franklin, where are you lol

LOL - beer & pizza took priority.  OK, music was very loud but I did manage to filter out some stuff.  Hakeem made Asia laugh describing his technique for growing a big dick - same as body builders focussing on their top half, but he pushes down and it makes his dick grow.  He wants to grow it until he can mop the floor no-hands.  Despite the fact that they were close up cuddling, the talk was about Asia's poorly paid job and that she should go for another.  He's wealthy, having worked around the world, often 7 days a week, and he's never spent money on himself.  Now he only has to work 4 days a week as he earns so much.  Chat about where they buy their clothes, lots of "no, darling", "don't darling" and the like from Asia, playful row over Hakeem stealing her biscuits, music choices, and that's about it.  Pretty dull really.  BTW, if you give me a time-mark for anything specific, I'll see what I can find.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Am not really sure, but for those who are in search of English speaking couples, the new ones Belle and Nate seem to speak it. Perhaps,franklin, the master of the auditory, can confirm it. ☺️

3 hours ago, franklin said:

LOL - beer & pizza took priority.  OK, music was very loud but I did manage to filter out some stuff.  Hakeem made Asia laugh describing his technique for growing a big dick - same as body builders focussing on their top half, but he pushes down and it makes his dick grow.  He wants to grow it until he can mop the floor no-hands.  Despite the fact that they were close up cuddling, the talk was about Asia's poorly paid job and that she should go for another.  He's wealthy, having worked around the world, often 7 days a week, and he's never spent money on himself.  Now he only has to work 4 days a week as he earns so much.  Chat about where they buy their clothes, lots of "no, darling", "don't darling" and the like from Asia, playful row over Hakeem stealing her biscuits, music choices, and that's about it.  Pretty dull really.  BTW, if you give me a time-mark for anything specific, I'll see what I can find.

i always appreciate any translations and the same goes for yourself taking the time to filter the audio and report what you heard to the forum.  As for the time-marks, I hope the forum reads this posts because you unfortunately will never get a time-mark from me.  Thanks for taking the time Franklin!

• Like 2

Il y a 8 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

i always appreciate any translations and the same goes for yourself taking the time to filter the audio and report what you heard to the forum.  As for the time-marks, I hope the forum reads this posts because you unfortunately will never get a time-mark from me.  Thanks for taking the time Franklin!

You're welcome.  I've found that the most revealing stuff about the real nature of A&H's "relationship" comes when they're just sitting together - probably when very few others are watching.  I just let the stream run, capture the audio and listen in later.

• Like 2