Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

11.19 - Hakeem finally has a good look at Asia's art folder and is as amazed as I was at what a skilful artist she is.  He takes some photos, then collects her art kit from the guest room, lays it out and photographs that too.  I think he's so impressed he wants share with his friends.  That girl has a hidden talent.

d518.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Another bit of perspective on Hakeem from this morning.  A&H were talking about her hostess job again.  He said that he had also worked in Prague restaurants before and was always shocked at the amount of food wasted.  He took it upon himself to bag up the edible leftovers and give it away to the homeless, who nicknamed him "African".  He still gets called that by the homeless who recognise him.  Also during that time he was riding a tram and came across a destitute man and woman who looked cold and hungry - he gave them CZK500 note each.  He said the rest of the people on the tram couldn't believe that anyone would do that, let alone a black man.

Once again, he may be spinning tales for Asia's consumption, but if he's not, there's a really charitable, nice guy underneath that gigolo exterior.

• Like 3

il y a 19 minutes, happyone a dit :

I also hope that he is being charitable and supporting his 3 yr old daughter that he told one of his lovers that he had. 😏

Wow!  I missed that gem completely!  Any more info - which girl?

5 minutes ago, franklin said:

Wow!  I missed that gem completely!  Any more info - which girl?

I believe it was on 6/9/2019 girl that keeps her bra on--they were in bed and I thought I heard him say---I have a daughter---she didn't understand --so he repeated it at least 2 times.

He said she was 3 if I am not mistaken

Il y a 17 heures, happyone a dit :

I believe it was on 6/9/2019 girl that keeps her bra on--they were in bed and I thought I heard him say---I have a daughter---she didn't understand --so he repeated it at least 2 times.

He said she was 3 if I am not mistaken

I've still got that audio track - I'll have a listen in.

EDIT:  Spot on, happyone - a bit of a confused conversation but it went like this:

Girl - Might want apartment set up to seeing another girl?
H - [shrugs]
Girl - yes?  Just asked...
H - no
Girl - [laughs] (indistinct comment)
H - about the same I guess, you see I live in Prague, (indistinct comment)
H - I have a baby
Girl - what?
H - I have a daughter
Girl - yah?
H - I have a baby
Girl - sah?
H - I have a baby
Girl - you didn't say that
H - now you know
Girl - In (place name)
H - no, in (place name)
Girl - what?
H - (place name)
Girl - go again?
Girl - so why......?
H - why the service?
Girl - maybe to make them into your daughter?
Girl - (indistinct comment)
H - It's my apartment
Girl - OK
H - so I can do anything I like.....  back in this apartment.
Girl - how old is she?
H - three  (sound unclear - could have been "thirty" but that doesn't fit the baby daughter bit)

So, not a lot of sense in the flow of what they said but there you go, apparently Hakeem claims to have a 3 year old daughter!

• Like 3