Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

il y a 36 minutes, ektomo a dit :

Hey, franklin - Can you boot up predictive and divination powers powers to see if there's going to be any action today? Is the weather good or is it cloudy?🙂

I've only just logged on again.  Has the X-Clean taken place?  I see Asia's underwear remains uncovered on the balcony drying rack, so I'm predicting a rather dull evening and prolonged periods of not getting it on.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, franklin said:

I've only just logged on again.  Has the X-Clean taken place?  I see Asia's underwear remains uncovered on the balcony drying rack, so I'm predicting a rather dull evening and prolonged periods of not getting it on.

Noted, Sire. I shall then NOT keep a watchful eye. My genuine thanks to you.

The place really slow down lately,is hard to keep an active,entertaining house for long times when they work so much in other job,maybe if Asia tried to be more active things would move more,not saying Hakeem it's super entertaining but lets face it..a good number watch the place to see him and his girlfriends.

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, ektomo a dit :

Noted, Sire. I shall then NOT keep a watchful eye. My genuine thanks to you.

You know what will happen now you've said that, don't you...

orgy cuckold GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, franklin said:

You know what will happen now you've said that, don't you...

orgy cuckold GIF

Dude..dudeee..you know posting Rlc pics,gifs could get you kicked out...............😁.

• Like 2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

Hakeem being very suspicious and not very discreet on the phone around 22.00  He was mainly speaking in Yoruba (probably) and Patois, but the occasional proper English grabbed my attention:

"catch us one-on-one", "she lived normal life", "I lie so much but no choice, bro",  "we've done it for, like, one month now", "break-up with her", "emotional, mental issues",  "you leave this girl for me", "house with black (something) and white beauty"

Later...

"So what's your plan for her - I want her to finish her school so we can start working and living life properly - they said OK, thank you, we'll speak to your girlfriend now. And I left there and they called my girlfriend in"  "Nazis",  "Immigration", "...the problem, she worked during her studies"  "She come round on Sunday - she blocked me..." (that would have been Camo Girl), 

I've said it once and I'll say it again - they should make this into a TV series.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1