B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Diva can get Loraines room when she leaves, I think she likes the house and the pool.

Then where would you put Pam? She would have to be with Diva, Salma or Karla.  There isn't anywhere else. 

26 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yep and Loraine is leaving first 😉  

Then maybe Pam at the end of this month, and Erika is likely a one monther too.

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can't believe you people would want another couples on vacation apartment!  what rlc needs to do is flush all the old stale couples and replace with new fresh couples.

Harley that's exactly what we are talking about.  It's very likely that Chris and Damon are gone for good.  Leave Amalia and Damira in B4 as singles again and get new more mature couples for the new couples on vacation apartment. 

25 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Harley that's exactly what we are talking about.  It's very likely that Chris and Damon are gone for good.  Leave Amalia and Damira in B4 as singles again and get new more mature couples for the new couples on vacation apartment. 

I were never very enthusiastic about the whole couples on vacation-concept in the first place. I'd much rather see the roommate/single-category extended instead, or even just another girls on vacation.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I were never very enthusiastic about the whole couples on vacation-concept in the first place. I'd much rather see the roommate/single-category extended instead, or even just another girls on vacation.

I have felt that way since day one.  I have made it no secret that I'm not interested in watching boy/girl fucking.  I'm not interested in following the day to day life of m/f couples but this isn't all about me.  Other people have different tastes and I've tried to follow some of the other apartments a little just so I can relate to those here that like that.  I have followed Nina and Kira a little but not much because they are firmly committed to each other and there is nothing showy about their sex but for the most part they are pretty boring.  I'd like to see at least one other lesbian couples apartment and a couple more female roommate apartments. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Chris and Damon are not gone.  You don't need another BS couples on vacation apartment.  If anything set up a single guys apartment that is not associated with Barcelona in any way or kick out some of the old couples and bring new couples in.  I totally agree that bringing in more mature people would help RLC if those people were committed to the project.  By committed I mean that they just don't bring friends around to watch movies or play Spades or Bridge..........if you catch my drift.