B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

Here's my plan. Lorraine, Ariela and Olya are leaving.  Put Amalia and Damira in the big room upstairs.  Put Pam and Diva in Lorraine's room.  They would get along very well.  Move little girl Erika to B2 and Make B1 the new couple's apartment with new mature couples. 

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Ecco il mio piano. Lorena, Ariela e Olya se ne stanno andando. Metti Amalia e Damira nella grande stanza al piano di sopra. Metti Pam e Diva nella stanza di Lorraine. Andavano molto d'accordo. Sposta la piccola Erika in B2 e fai in B1 l'appartamento della nuova coppia con nuove coppie mature. 

40-50 years old?

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Here's my plan. Lorraine, Ariela and Olya are leaving.  Put Amalia and Damira in the big room upstairs.  Put Pam and Diva in Lorraine's room.  They would get along very well.  Move little girl Erika to B2 and Make B1 the new couple's apartment with new mature couples. 

But b1 have 3 bedrooms and only one of them with big a bed

Just now, Fagen said:

Wonder when Diva will go back to b1, she didnt bring her suitcase with her did she? If she is going to move into b4 she will have to go back and get her stuff.

I seriously doubt she will move.  She will stay in B1 but you can bet that from now on she and Pam will be at B4 a lot.

+

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

But b1 have 3 bedrooms and only one of them with big a bed

I thought asbout that.  Karina and Amira are 2 of a kind.  Put them together in the big room with bath.  Put Sofie and Erika in the 2 other rooms.  Sofie will be pissed but tough.  She isn't doing anything to deserve that big room anyhow from what I've seen and heard.

47 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Honestly I don't think Amalia or Damira are really missing those morons.  They aren't going to see them and I don't think they have been spending much of any time on their phones either. I don't know about Damira and Damon but I still have my doubts that Chris and Amalia were really a couple.

Judging by all the dissagreements and back and forth when he first came to B1, that assumption might not be so far off.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

+

I thought asbout that.  Karina and Amira are 2 of a kind.  Put them together in the big room with bath.  Put Sofie and Erika in the 2 other rooms.  Sofie will be pissed but tough.  She isn't doing anything to deserve that big room anyhow from what I've seen and heard.

Diva can get Loraines room when she leaves, I think she likes the house and the pool.