B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Doubt it, it will take a long time to set up a new appartment with cameras and all.

Honestly I don't think Amalia or Damira are really missing those morons.  They aren't going to see them and I don't think they have been spending much of any time on their phones either. I don't know about Damira and Damon but I still have my doubts that Chris and Amalia were really a couple.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Yes Diva is playing lazy but it's good to see all the other girls mixing it up in the living room and cooking in the kitchen.  Everybody seems pretty happy and laughing.  The environment in B4 right now is good.  It's nice to see for a change.  Nobody hiding in their room.

I think B4 is looking quite good now! These rearrangements wasn't necissarily a bad thing, it might actually have turned thing for the better!

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

As good as things seem to be looking it's just been one day.  That many girls crowded together even in that big house may get uncomfortable after a while.  Since the decision has been made to leave Amalia and Damira in B4 until other arrangements are made (if other arrangements ae going to be made for another couple's apartment) I think Pam and Diva should go home.  Besides Erika is getting lonely. 😀

I suspect Olya and Ariela's departure dates are coming up soon.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Dubito, ci vorrà molto tempo per creare un nuovo appartamento con telecamere e tutto.

I don't think it's very time consuming to install cameras, my thoughts were just because, A&D are on B4's list, but their bags are in B1, so I thought their move was short

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I don't think it's very time consuming to install cameras, my thoughts were just because, A&D are on B4's list, but their bags are in B1, so I thought their move was short

The majority of their stuff may stay in B1 for a little while or they may bring them to B4 in the next day or so.  I agree that Ariela and Olya and also probably Lorraine are leaving soon, though I don't know that for certain.  Leaving the bags in B1 temporarily means once room assignments are made permanently they only have to be moved once.  Just a thought

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

La maggior parte delle loro cose può rimanere in B1 per un po 'o possono portarle a B4 nel prossimo giorno o così. Sono d'accordo che Ariela e Olya e probabilmente anche Lorena se ne andranno presto, anche se non lo so per certo. Lasciare i sacchetti in B1 significa temporaneamente che una volta che le assegnazioni delle camere sono state fatte in modo permanente, devono essere spostate una sola volta. Solo un pensiero

if they have to stay permanently in B4 they could very well take them directly there

Pam and Diva just hanging out. Probably waiting for the rain to subside before going back to B1. I would be interested to see if the talker (Diva) will continue to come out of her shell after excuse the analogy..breaking her RLC cherry the other night in B3.

Edited by charliefoxx69

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Pam and Diva just hanging out. Probably waiting for the rain to subside before going back to B1. I would be interested to see if the talker (Diva) will come out of her shell after excuse the analogy..breaking her RLC cherry the other night in B3.

That would be nice to see.  Then she and Pam can gang bang Erika and break her RLC cherry.😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

That would be nice to see.  Then she and Pam can gang bang Erika and break her RLC cherry.😉

Tiny little Erika isn't ready for any big girl games. However, after spending a couple of days alone maybe she will come around when they return.

28 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think B4 is looking quite good now! These rearrangements wasn't necissarily a bad thing, it might actually have turned thing for the better!

I suspect Olya and Ariela's departure dates are coming up soon.

yep and Loraine is leaving first 😉