B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

I were never very enthusiastic about the whole couples on vacation-concept in the first place. I'd much rather see the roommate/single-category extended instead, or even just another girls on vacation.

I would just like the categories eliminated and just call them all apartments 

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Chris and Damon are not gone.  You don't need another BS couples on vacation apartment.  If anything set up a single guys apartment that is not associated with Barcelona in any way or kick out some of the old couples and bring new couples in.  I totally agree that bringing in more mature people would help RLC if those people were committed to the project.  By committed I mean that they just don't bring friends around to watch movies or play Spades or Bridge..........if you catch my drift.

I think you are wrong on this one--I do not believe that RLC will let them come back---

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

I would just like the categories eliminated and just call them all apartments 

Why? There are some distinct differences between couples, roommates and vacation-apartments. Not that it matters, but it is helpful to divide them onto those categories.

28 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think you are wrong on this one--I do not believe that RLC will let them come back---

why do you think RLC will not let them come back?  nothing I read was so tragic that they would be booted for good.  just curious on your thoughts H1.

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Why? There are some distinct differences between couples, roommates and vacation-apartments. Not that it matters, but it is helpful to divide them onto those categories.

i agree with H1 on this one.  the labels were not misleading to me when i was a sub but obviously they are misleading to a lot of other people on just this forum alone which is a small percentage of the subscribers to RLC.  Taking away the labels and having one label would be all they need or no label at all.

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No, it's one of the biggest mistakes RLC ever made to separate the apartments. It is totally artificial, especially when friends are moved to different Apartments just because the BF is added. 

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

why do you think RLC will not let them come back?  nothing I read was so tragic that they would be booted for good.  just curious on your thoughts H1.

If there wasn't something that happened outside the range of vision of the cameras, the whole thing was harmless. In the end it was just another big teasing show. 

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If there wasn't something that happened outside the range of vision of the cameras, the whole thing was harmless. In the end it was just another big teasing show. 

Thank you Dino, that's the way it read to me.  The only thing that i think could have made them kick them out is if those drunk bastards left the apartment and fucked something up.  What happened from what I read is no different than any of the other teasing shows they've put on.