Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

16 minutes ago, sf1990 said:

Just logged in on time to see Leonie flip (do not know why, as i said: only loaded the page) and attack barney. Not a slap or something, but attacks against the head with an object. After that he tried to tell her to go in the bedroom, she came out, he said something, she attacked again.

After that he again pushed her in the bedrom and then called someone while crying. A few minutes later the cam vanished.

Did not look pretty.

This apartment might not make it if they continue to fight 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite frankly i am now more worried about the inhabitants. Especially Leonie. In this case i only saw her attack, but i read about attacks that he started and he called to turn the cams of.

He did not sound aggressive while making the call (as said: he cried), but that can turn quickly.

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

This apartment might not make it if the continue to fight 

Well, before they had time to leave the apartment. And make Mortal Kombat is outside. Probably serious reason - since they began to make shock content for $500.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Didn't @moonlight89 say something about Leonie that she is the bad one?

Well, everything is complicated there. Barney is also not ideal. In general, this or will be normal for them (many families live 30-40 years - scandal every week and fighting every month). Or they end relationship soon. If I were Domi&Daniel, I would insist on it. 

Question is what to do with the apartment and who will leave. I don’t think that Leonie can be like Misty, actively inviting boys. Barney +/- as in the period when he was alone. Also not good.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well, everything is complicated there. Barney is also not ideal. In general, this or will be normal for them (many families live 30-40 years - scandal every week and fighting every month). Or they end relationship soon. If I were Domi&Daniel, I would insist on it. 

Question is what to do with the apartment and who will leave. I don’t think that Leonie can be like Misty, actively inviting boys. Barney +/- as in the period when he was alone. Also not good.

Clarice & Sean might be an option when L&B really leave.

This apartment is enabled by dominessa &daniel they will never remove them 

They fight make up then fight again.. etc

This is just a abusive relationship on both sides 

Plain in simple 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well, I figure that when you are under cam 24/7 there has got to be a lot of stress.  Also, when you are in the lifestyle, whether it be soft or hard, unless you are really mature and smart, there is always gonna be a certain amount of tenseness. As good looking as this couple is, neither of them seem to be mature and even handed enough to handle this kind of a lifestyle and/or relationship.  So, if they don't quit or get kicked off by VH, one can expect fights and problems to occur frequently in this apartment.  Indeed, the abuse may get steadily worse on both sides..  Too bad to because Leonie is absolutely fricking gorgeous..

• Like 2

Sounds rather exaggerated.  I am looking at the time line.  Some has been removed but after it came back up - Barney was entertaining another woman when Daniel and Domi arrived.  No one seemed very concerned.  Now they are all gone.  More phony drama.