B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #3

47 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and patches on both arms

I just had a very thorough pre-op physical last Wednesday because I'm having my cataract surgery this Thursday.  They drew 9 tubes of blood from me and all from one arm.  I don't know she would have patches on both arms.  Could she have had blood drawn from one arm and maybe some sort of vaccinations in the other one?  Maybe she is going to be traveling somewhere that requires special vaccinations.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I just had a very thorough pre-op physical last Wednesday because I'm having my cataract surgery this Thursday.  They drew 9 tubes of blood from me and all from one arm.  I don't know she would have patches on both arms.  Could she have had blood drawn from one arm and maybe some sort of vaccinations in the other one?  Maybe she is going to be traveling somewhere that requires special vaccinations.

Yes...B4's at the back end of beyond isn't it...😏

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

maybe she has fleas 🙂

I just had another thought that might explain both arms being patched.  If she got a bad nurse who couldn't hit a vein in one arm she may have had to go for the other arm.  That happens all the time.

• Like 1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I just had another thought that might explain both arms being patched.  If she got a bad nurse who couldn't hit a vein in one arm she may have had to go for the other arm.  That happens all the time.

not very often with people her age but it does still happen.