B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #3

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

that's what it's all about Bud!!

i hope you all get to see some more good pussy munching but I will have to read about it later.  have a good night all!!

Nite Harley

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that's what it's all about Bud!!

i hope you all get to see some more good pussy munching but I will have to read about it later.  have a good night all!!

you have a good night too harley

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Pussy licking and munching up close and personal LOL 😎

Must have happened while I was picking up some dinner.  I'll catch it later on replay.  Sounds good though.  Something different from all the fake shows we are getting flooded with lately.  I can live with that😊

• Like 1

Amalia and Damira, please read this post as I'm sure you check out any that pertain to you.  I wasn't able to watch what you did a short time ago but you can bet your hot little tongues I will be watching in on replay shortly.  From what I (and you) have surely read it was very well received and enjoyed.  Of course it made top cam as well.  We cry out to you for reality in what you girls do and tonight you gave it to us.  No fake show with dancing around and getting stupid.  There is no need for that.  It doesn't make points with us, in fact it has the opposite effect.  We aren't asking that you go down on each other every night, we just ask that whatever you do, make it real.  RLC will reap the benefits from us and I'm quite sure you will reap the benefits from RLC.  It's a win win thing. 

Please pass these comments on to the other GOV girls so they know how we feel.  Great job girls.💘

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Must have happened while I was picking up some dinner.  I'll catch it later on replay.  Sounds good though.  Something different from all the fake shows we are getting flooded with lately.  I can live with that😊

My problem is that its takes that long to catch up. cos I usually clock on late, and by the time I reply to various stuff, I miss a lot of the live shite...😒

Maybe I'll just stop reading the forum and just focus on RLC...Er no, I don't think so...the forums much more entertaining...:biggrin:

• Like 2