B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #3

31 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0815 Erika awake and up

Looks like she packed her stuff, hurry home little girly girl, mommy and daddy are demanding for you to come home and get away from those bad girls.

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Looks like she packed her stuff, hurry home little girly girl, mommy and daddy are demanding for you to come home and get away from those bad girls.

She is actually the oldest of those in B1;)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

A little rude not one of the girls get up to say goodbye to her, unless they did it last night. I did not see it. 

11 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

A little rude not one of the girls get up to say goodbye to her, unless they did it last night. I did not see it. 

she went upstairs and big hugs to the girls

• Like 1

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Noldus has mentioned it, but she went upstairs and hugged all the girls about 9.15 this morning...

• Like 1

Goodbye Erika! It's a real pity that you never quite opened up, because there's a long time since I've seen anyone so cute! Wish you all well, and safe travels! 🖐️

• Like 1