B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #3

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Damn, you know what Damira and Amalia having their own rooms now means; how long will it take before their two hired hands from b3 show up again! ☹️

i'm a firm believer that they are still in Barcelona, but I don't think they will show up in B1 and if they did it wouldn't surprise me either.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i have a question about the pussy munching last night.  i've read where Damira pussy munched on Amalia in B3 and then again last night in B1, so my question is this......has Amalia ever returned the favor?

Not last night, but I didn't see the B3 event Harley..

il y a 15 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

Damn, you know what Damira and Amalia having their own rooms now means; how long will it take before their two hired hands from b3 show up again! ☹️

I am not sure about hired hands but Damira is arguably the best girl to show up so far so it is good that she has her own room.

But, I am all for their boys to make a comeback. I always believe boys can be good additions to the project.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Not last night, but I didn't see the B3 event Harley..

i didn't either and I don't remember reading where Amalia went down on her or not.  sounds like i really missed a good munching last night though and i would have loved to have seen it but i'm not going to ever subscribe again until RLC gets their shit together.......i think i'm safe for awhile!

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

I am not sure about hired hands but Damira is arguably the best girl to show up so far so it is good that she has her own room.

But, I am all for their boys to make a comeback. I always believe boys can be good additions to the project.

LOL  BOOOOOOOO

• Like 1