B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #3

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm a firm believer that they are still in Barcelona, but I don't think they will show up in B1 and if they did it wouldn't surprise me either.

I know you believe that Chris and Damon are still in Barcelona Harley and I'm not saying you are wrong because I don't know.  I can't believe that RLC would be footing the bill for their accomadations and not have them seen anywhere in the GOV apartments so if they are still in Barca how are they living?  Barcelona is far from a cheap city to live in and for them to be there they must have left their jobs wherever they came from. 

Also if they are not going to have any involvement with RLC why would they even want to stay?  Amalia,  Damira and Pam obviously aren't spending any time with them because if you are following the GOV girls almost all of their time is accounted for.

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I know you believe that Chris and Damon are still in Barcelona Harley and I'm not saying you are wrong because I don't know.  I can't believe that RLC would be footing the bill for their accomadations and not have them seen anywhere in the GOV apartments so if they are still in Barca how are they living?  Barcelona is far from a cheap city to live in and for them to be there they must have left their jobs wherever they came from. 

Also if they are not going to have any involvement with RLC why would they even want to stay?  Amalia,  Damira and Pam obviously aren't spending any time with them because if you are following the GOV girls almost all of their time is accounted for.

Belive me - they left the country the day after B3 was closed....

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Belive me - they left the country the day after B3 was closed....

I do believe you.  That is what I suspected right from the start but had no proof to back it up.