Malena & Amelia (2019) Part #1

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Vicky & Kate were online quite a time...

But we can't talk about them at CC :biggrin: (jk, just forgot them and even yesterday saw them online. Online almost 300 days "in alone mode" and 147 together with Evelina)

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But we can't talk about them at CC :biggrin: (jk, just forgot them and even yesterday saw them online. Online almost 300 days "in alone mode" and 147 together with Evelina)

As they are still camming on CB I am pretty sure we can talk about them... The next place making one year will be Melissa & Sergio next month by the way

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As they are still camming on CB I am pretty sure we can talk about them... The next place making one year will be Melissa & Sergio next month by the way

Well they are still hidden here at CC (like the other places hidden at that time with exception to clara&stas and piper&hunter)
I separate the days by official elements, but yes, remember they started online at november. then will be Ary&George with two years and D&D one year at January

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

😁🤣👍

I don't know about less interesting, she was doing some strange movements in the bedroom a few nights ago, wasn't sure if it was a form of yoga or prayer medication.