Malena & Amelia (2019) Part #1

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not their fan.

But this is strange. Girl from Alibaba was closed, and she was most active on project. Now Malena - they also constantly did something + guests with sex. Now close for good activity? Then it would explain situation in all VHTV:huh:. Again, in terms of activity, they are definitely higher than Anise and Killian over past 2 weeks.

Well, or they move to a cheaper apartment.

Just now, groomy said:

Not their fan.

But this is strange. Girl from Alibaba was closed, and she was most active on project. Now Malena - they also constantly did something + guests with sex. Now close for good activity? Then it would explain situation in all VHTV:huh:. Again, in terms of activity, they are definitely higher than Anise and Killian over past 2 weeks.

Well, or they move to a cheaper apartment.

I believe that Zena problem was similar to what may have lead to the last shutdown at nikki&archie apartment.. She seems to be always in another "atmosphere"

Agree when comparing with anise&killian but that doesn't make malena&amelia (them selves) much better in activity since their first day. Doing what they was usually doing makes people don't even remind that they exist even when they put the guest blonde receiving ray cum or doing chaturbate shows. 
Also important to consider is the time online Malena&Amelia are online for 111 days online and anise&killian not even a month online they have using the drama and the threesome possibility as their "best" weapon. 
I totally believe that the first months of the lesbians was better then anise&killian. Would also say that probably anise&killian&guest have another source of income

Bold: I think it would be that, until jab said that the twitter (that was quite active) was deleted

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I believe that Zena problem was similar to what may have lead to the last shutdown at nikki&archie apartment.. She seems to be always in another "atmosphere"
Bold: I think it would be that, until jab said that the twitter (that was quite active) was deleted

The first time is always fine. The only option is that Zena was fined, she denied it and terminated contract.

If twitter - deleted then time to say bye bye.

If the apartment leaves, then slot for new is open. Or new tenants to this apartment. But I do not think it will be successful. Even Ray lost his skill.:sad: Killian and guy - active two weeks (and only 1 girl success) and go to do nothing all time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Londoner said:

It is a shame as isn't this the second couple not to last a year here ? Or am I thinking of another apartment.

"Here" particularly on this apartment? or "here" talking about lesbians at VH??

If the first, this house was online first time. 
About lesbians from all the real ones and fake ones that already was opened i don't remember any of them being online such a long time then this one (remembering Kiramy&May (45), Charlee&Liss (48), Amy&Jane (84) , Stacey&Kris (20), Lina&Dominica (103), Stacey&Bridgette (57), Linda&Carrie (25))

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

"Here" particularly on this apartment? or "here" talking about lesbians at VH??

If the first, this house was online first time. 
About lesbians from all the real ones and fake ones that already was opened i don't remember any of them being online such a long time then this one (remembering Kiramy&May (45), Charlee&Liss (48), Amy&Jane (84) , Stacey&Kris (20), Lina&Dominica (103), Stacey&Bridgette (57), Linda&Carrie (25))

Vicky & Kate were online quite a time...