B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Only me, or is Diva opening up abit more lately? She's been spending more and more time naked. 👍 Now even in the living room! ❤️

Passing 30 days today, so maybe she works for a extension

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I've still got some reading to do and I'm sure I'll post a time or two.  Too early to go to bed and nothing on the tube to interest me so I play games on my laptop and when someone posts something I get a tone and can pause and check it out. Living alone sucks some times.

It's all in what you make of it, but yes.....it does suck sometimes!!  I also get a tone if someone quotes me, and other than that I can always catch up later...........take now for an example lmao.  i'm catching up now from where i left off 14 hours ago!!

when i'm home and nothing gets my attention on the TV,  I then get on youTube to see whats new out there in the hunting, fishing, camping, and survival world and also listen to music. I can always catch up on what has happened on RLC and not being a sub anymore just doesn't hold the same interest for me as it does yourself.  so i get it and i understand it!

• Like 1

Just got home from my closing.  Everything went just like clockwork.

It appears it may be a very quiet night in Barcelona.  B4 is completely empty except for the 2 lovebirds and Anabella just got out of the shower and is putting her makeup on.  It may be for going out or maybe just for her lover.  Don't know.  B2 is empty except for Sofie and who cares about her.  Haven't had a chance to look in on the other apartments yet.  Might be club night for nearly everybody. 

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Just got home from my closing.  Everything went just like clockwork.

It appears it may be a very quiet night in Barcelona.  B4 is completely empty except for the 2 lovebirds and Anabella just got out of the shower and is putting her makeup on.  It may be for going out or maybe just for her lover.  Don't know.  B2 is empty except for Sofie and who cares about her.  Haven't had a chance to look in on the other apartments yet.  Might be club night for nearly everybody. 

Glad the closing went well.....congrats!!

if it was up to these girls, they would make every night club night!!