B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello Mauri, i just got on to get caught up and see how you all's day went in the RLC world.  Can you elaborate more on what I made bold please??

Evenin Harley

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Val and Num left for their nightly walk, wonder where they go to.

Yeah, I wonder that too. Does anyone have an idea? V&N do not go out of B4 much, hardly at all, but they go on this like half an hour midnight walk every night.

33 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sorry, that was an unfair question.  Of course you don't know, I was just wondering what your impression was. 

I'm very surprised to hear Karla let him cum inside her though.  That's pretty irresponsible of her.  Even if she's on some sort of birth control this is a gent who supposedly makes his living fucking other women?  Who knows what he could have picked up.  I don't think safe sex is a very high priority in India but I could be wrong.  Still you just don't take those kind of chances with a gent you haven't been with in quite a long time.  Just my humble opinion.  

and a damn good one it is!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Evenin Don't......how goes it?  how good was the pussy licking Salma did to Anabella?  Could you see the tongue making contact?

You could see a little but not a lot.  Salma has a good sized head and her shoulder got in the way but each time she moved a little you could see Anabella's pussy lips spread and her clit poking out very nicely.  She was very excited and had a good REAL orgasm.  I think they could have made the view a bit better for us but honestly this was 100% all about them and they weren't the least trying to give us a show.  You can take that to the bank my friend. It was very real and very good.  I forgot all about eating dinner until they were done. LOL

btw I'm doing good.  Getting ready to go to the closing tomorrow and sign a VERY large check.  

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

You could see a little but not a lot.  Salma has a good sized head and her shoulder got in the way but each time she moved a little you could see Anabella's pussy lips spread and her clit poking out very nicely.  She was very excited and had a good REAL orgasm.  I think they could have made the view a bit better for us but honestly this was 100% all about them and they weren't the least trying to give us a show.  You can take that to the bank my friend. It was very real and very good.  I forgot all about eating dinner until they were done. LOL

btw I'm doing good.  Getting ready to go to the closing tomorrow and sign a VERY large check.  

thank you for your response Don't and good luck tomorrow!!  it's nice when they do it for themselves for a change!

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Nite Harley,  come back when you can't stay so long. :biggrin:

i'm not going to bed lol, i'm just not going to sit on CC and wait for any kind of posts to be posted.  i mean i love you all but i'm not waiting to read where something happened and sit at my computer all day.......those days are over!!

take it sleazy Don't!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm not going to bed lol, i'm just not going to sit on CC and wait for any kind of posts to be posted.  i mean i love you all but i'm not waiting to read where something happened and sit at my computer all day.......those days are over!!

take it sleazy Don't!!

I've still got some reading to do and I'm sure I'll post a time or two.  Too early to go to bed and nothing on the tube to interest me so I play games on my laptop and when someone posts something I get a tone and can pause and check it out. Living alone sucks some times.