B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #4

17 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Think Amalia is waiting for Damira ... Just took a shower, naked on her bed, opened door ... 

All 3 of them are downstairs, naked now.  The RLC nudist apartment.  Very nice 

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

Amalia back in her bed now. and as much as i hate to but i'm going out fishing tomorrow that's where i need to go to.      so good night GIF Amalia Damira and Megan .and .text thank you GIF by MillMotionfor being here ….nite to all

Megan is enjoying Damira's ass

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

Amalia back in her bed now. and as much as i hate to but i'm going out fishing tomorrow that's where i need to go to.      so good night GIF Amalia Damira and Megan .and .text thank you GIF by MillMotionfor being here ….nite to all

Nite bud.  I had a great morning bass fishing this morning.  Hope you have a good trip tomorrow

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Nite bud.  I had a great morning bass fishing this morning.  Hope you have a good trip tomorrow

hope i do too

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

cant blame her for that.😏

8 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

More than....... ass and pussy  a couple of thumb touches making Damira's ass twitch..:undecided:  cudos to Damira though... just laying there and enjoying... Megan showing more interest...can't believe she stays as nkd as she is this time round..

Amalia I would like to thank you .for turning my bad day out fishing into a amazing day .when I get to see you .😘❤️ now with that said I can go  and fix my sons boat motor that just stopped running.