B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #4

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Sorry to hear that dontgetnone. I hope you are able to have something to enjoy tomorrow.

Thanks BB, I'm sure I will only sleep a couple hours so if everything is done by then I will catch the replay yet tonight. 

• Upvote 1

Oh for the party times with those enhancements, party water in the kitchen and something special in the laundry room. Belle's 22nd was my first view of Megan. Naked massages and so many sexy girls fondling each other paving the way for the greatest night in Barcelona history.

Today we have a shortage of alcohol and probably far more control. Belle and Damira are capable of anything I hope and on their own maybe they could persuade Megan but with 7 girls many of whom don't do a lot and no help my hopes are not high. Still I am going to enjoy Belle💗 interacting and looking at Megan's spectacular curves.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh for the party times with those enhancements, party water in the kitchen and something special in the laundry room. Belle's 22nd was my first view of Megan. Naked massages and so many sexy girls fondling each other paving the way for the greatest night in Barcelona history.

Today we have a shortage of alcohol and probably far more control. Belle and Damira are capable of anything I hope and on their own maybe they could persuade Megan but with 7 girls many of whom don't do a lot and no help my hopes are not high. Still I am going to enjoy Belle💗 interacting and looking at Megan's spectacular curves.

Well stated. I agree.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1