B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #4

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

B2 left 2019 +40 minutes = 2104 😉

Oh. I was hoping for Belle and Megan alone time or with Damira. At least give me a naked bath. I am excited but have to factor in possible disappointment. 

When Damira and Megan went shopping today they came back with only 1 bottle of wine and that's all that's out on the table.  That won't go far with those 4 girls and if B2 shows up everybody will get about 1 sip.

• Upvote 1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

When Damira and Megan went shopping today they came back with only 1 bottle of wine and that's all that's out on the table.  That won't go far with those 4 girls and if B2 shows up everybody will get about 1 sip.

I wish B2 would stay away and with Belle surely they need a lot more than 1 bottle. While nothing except some tame toplessness may happen this evening, at least Belle is connecting with someone other than Sofie. As for Roza and Tom they just don't seem to belong to this project.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Well this will be just a bunch of dancing without 6 or 8 bottles to drink. They will be performing the usual lingerie dance all around the couch downstairs.

You are probably right, especially if B2 turn up. With only Damira who looks like a real party girls, Belle and Megan this could have been a great evening but with others there it might be turned down several notches. However I have new hope for the future.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I wish B2 would stay away and with Belle surely they need a lot more than 1 bottle. While nothing except some tame toplessness may happen this evening, at least Belle is connecting with someone other than Sofie. As for Roza and Tom they just don't seem to belong to this project.

They don't

• Upvote 1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Unfortunately whatever happens I'll probably have to see on replay later.  The pain pill is kicking in big time and I think I'll be out like a light in a few minutes.  

Sorry to hear that dontgetnone. I hope you are able to have something to enjoy tomorrow.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

You are probably right, especially if B2 turn up. With only Damira who looks like a real party girls, Belle and Megan this could have been a great evening but with others there it might be turned down several notches. However I have new hope for the future.

With beer pong on the agenda don't get your hopes up for much more than silly games and dancing around.