Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

8 minutes ago, idily94 said:

I'm going to be a devil's advocate at this point, but we don't know anything about the contracts signed between the tenants and RLC. There have to be some special clauses to deal with such situation. 

hmmmm.......... contracts in Russia,,,,,,,,,,,  hmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 1

[email protected]

I propose that we send this email en masse. Please copy and paste if you choose.

Dear Sirs,

We, your subscribers, have noticed that there are issues accessing the apartments for which we have paid for in full. We ask that you address us, individually or through the site, as to what has happened and what your management plans to do about it. We understand and anticipate that there may be circumstances beyond your control, but as clients in good standing, we must insist upon total transparency in this respect. Please respond in kind within the next 24 hours or we shall be forced to take our business elsewhere. We await your response.

Respectfully,

RLC Watcher's Alliance

Any additions to this are welcome friends

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Look like the Archives will be getting a big work out.  This is like Genocide to the Cam World.  

Can you just change your avvy for once to not look like armageddon?  I mean really. Where is the comfort in a fucking skull?

• Like 2