Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Amazing how things change so fast,westerday rlc were the major site,the big shark,today..they have 8 houses online,half of them useless and surprise..VHTV is now the major site,the big shark.This just shows how important is to give atention an de care to your clients because one day you could really need them..sadly they did all the opposite.

They have a saying in my country: "one day chicken. Next day feathers."

This site will bounce back..

i just cancelled.  In part because I was one of the previously bitten hands ( banned)  As such I do not have a generally favorable opinion of RLC so I do not feel any obligation to give them a chance.  Also, their communication over many years has been world class arrogant.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:36 AM, jugghead said:

Ok, I will stop what I didn't start. And I will enjoy the hell out of Leora. It's exactly what I asked for.

What you will do without the exactly what you asked for?

1 minute ago, firewall said:

the things started to change on rlc around two weeks ago when they decided to switch many apartments to full premium without any free cams

and today we have this result

The changes were made to foster customer loyalty :tongue:

9 minutes ago, jontee said:

why did they not keep them in rlc if they are not in russia ... the putin does not decide all over the world

the referenceto gmt+2 is to VH apts not RLC.  there were and are no gmt+2 apts in rlc.

Well, even though it had it's ups and down periods, it seemed to be for the most part a good run with the L & P residence for six years while it lasted. Farewell to one of the most beautiful and down to earth women out of all of the so called project. I certainly did admire and love her for being the woman she seemed to be and was. I will certainly miss the view of her beautiful and attractive face and figure.

• Like 6