Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

Just now, Newark52 said:

Unless my geography is wrong there's still one Russian apartment left, Sasha's, I'm assuming it's in St Petersburg because Eva/Sam, and Nelly/Bogden are visitors and it is the smallest of all the Russian apartments RLC had, so by the looks of it this brings us back to a cost cutting exercise.

They are in Rome, Italy.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Did anyone recieved any email from Rlc informing of the things and even with some apologies?I am paid user and didn't recieved nothing.They need to lose the arrogance..a good start would be to give minimal atention and care towards the clients.Seing the actual situation..they more of us then we of them.

Nope , no mail with info , just cancelled the payements

• Upvote 1

il y a 34 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Je conseille à toute personne ayant acheté un compte RLC dans le but de visionner des caméras dans des appartements qui n'y sont plus, de mettre un arrêt de paiement sur leurs cartes de crédit et / ou leur institut financier, car RLC collectera tout de même sauf si vous dites Annuler. Le seul moyen le plus rapide est d’arrêter le paiement. Passer par Segpay pour le faire peut tomber sur une oreille sourde sur les conseils de RLC.

Je viens de le faire. J'avais pris cet abonnement rien que pour Léora ; j'attendrai qu'elle revienne ici ou ailleurs... Je vous salue tous !!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

To me this is all about a cost cutting exercise if you look at what's left compared to what was on offer all the larger probably more expensive apartment have been removed regardless of who lives there, this looks like a company that's either in financial trouble or one that's cut overheads to make it attractive to a possible buyer.

I'm with you should she reappear elsewhere she's got a ready made band of followers ready to watch her as you say "stroke that fine pussy of hers" 

On reflection it makes sense what you are saying with regard to cutting costs to " shop widow " the remainder as a possible purchase. But I still think that on that basis why would you cast aside your biggest asset " LEORA "?  The cost of her apartment would have been paid for time and again by the monies generated by her fan base, it doesn't make sound business sense to me.....and it hasn't been a matter to my mind of her "jumping ship", she has undoubtedly been pushed along with the others.

But again, I believe she will resurface somewhere in the very near future, at a price!!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

russian users are still on the net adult sites so there is hope Leora will show up.  As for Paul being gone that could be why Leora was on Vacation looking for a new place to live.

So this may be an RLC problem and not a Russia censorship problem.

7 minutes ago, tryserratops said:

Correct, and there is an Italian flag hanging on the wall. When Nelly visited you could see the time differences in the top left corner of both apartments and if I remember correctly it was 2hours?

1 hour in summer time

2 hours in winter time

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, Ridgerunner a dit :

So this may be an RLC problem and not a Russia censorship problem.

I think more likely to be RLC's problem & not an immediate censorship problem from Russia.

You can argue they might be pre-empting this problem but this disconnect is too sudden.

Or maybe it might just be a change in hosting server and some of the Russian apartments might come back in the future after they set them up properly.